SportsWrath

Eagles Sign Chase Blackburn

JMFP

It hasn't been a very good offseason for the New York Giants. Not only have they had to watch the Philadelphia Eagles load up on free agents and trades at a crazy pace, but they lost tight end Kevin Boss(notes) to the Oakland Raiders, and Steve Smith was signed by the Eagles in a move that shocked Giants faithful.

Now, even more potentially bad news. Giants standout linebacker and special teams ace Chase Blackburn, a free agent this year, has become the latest player to sign with the Eagles — the one-year deal was first reported by Comcast Sportsnet Philly's Reuben Frank on Tuesday morning.

Full story here....

Wasn't Chase Blackburn Captain of our special teams and a big hitter on punt and kick returns? Maybe the league is trying to get teams not to sign big hitters to cut down on concussions :rolleyes:

Gee I guess we dont need him, our special teams are special already

as in Special Needs

This is the one area of the Giants play that is bottom third of the league. :facepalm:

Wasn't Chase Blackburn Captain of our special teams and a big hitter on punt and kick returns? Maybe the league is trying to get teams not to sign big hitters to cut down on concussions :rolleyes:

Gee I guess we dont need him, our special teams are special already

as in Special Needs

This is the one area of the Giants play that is bottom third of the league. :facepalm:

He was a standout linebacker.

How any of you fell for this....I mean this is right up Joe's wheelhouse. Jack has been moaning about the Eagles, the Eagles just signed Smith...I didn't even need to read what he wrote I knew immediately it was a joke. I only ran my cursor over the link to double check. Sad effort by you all.

How any of you fell for this....I mean this is right up Joe's wheelhouse. Jack has been moaning about the Eagles, the Eagles just signed Smith...I didn't even need to read what he wrote I knew immediately it was a joke. I only ran my cursor over the link to double check. Sad effort by you all.

I fell for it but didn't feel mad about it at all...

I didn't say you should be mad I was implying you should feel completely duped in a way none of you should be.

Of course I feel duped but I'm not gonna crawl under a blanket. And it's not like l feel the need to get back at Joe.. I was told to respect my elders :D