SportsWrath

Bradshaw re-signed

jranieli

from a wall street journal beat writer:

PDub, that's a modest contract, eh? Considering what D Williams got from the Panthers, the Giants held firm and got Bradshaw at THEIR price. Good signing... I think this will allow the Giants to get the Boss deal done AND address linebacker... Nick Barnett anyone? Or we could always bring back Chase!

PDub, that's a modest contract, eh? Considering what D Williams got from the Panthers, the Giants held firm and got Bradshaw at THEIR price. Good signing... I think this will allow the Giants to get the Boss deal done AND address linebacker... Nick Barnett anyone? Or we could always bring back Chase!

Would take Kirk Morrison or Rocky McIntosh..Nick Barnett seems to have signed with Buffalo

Barnett is gone....signed with Buffalo. I say make a play for Zach Miller while he's still available and don't worry about Boss unless he wants an incentive laced short term contract. Would love to have Miller on the team.

Snelling's going to visit with the Rams too. He'd be a good fit there.

I like the idea of an LB, especially MacIntosh for SAM (155 tackles last year). I'm concerned that Morrison can't seem to stick anywhere. Not a great sign.