SportsWrath

Kolb rips Phillthadelphia

hlb37

wow...

When asked what drew him to Arizona , " To be quite honest, first it was the stadium. I mean, the stadium was tremendous,” Kolb said. “I was shocked by it. The city alone, just how clean and nice the city looked. Granted, I was coming from Philadelphia, but it was just a great city.”

I have to be honest. I didn't realized how dirty NYC was until I moved to TX. Even my relatives, when they come to visit, see the difference.

texas is not particularly clean I almost died their from eating oysters

Philadelphia looks a lot like Somalia and I am not joking

texas is not particularly clean I almost died their from eating oysters

Philadelphia looks a lot like Somalia and I am not joking

I lived in Houston. It was ALOT dirtier then NYC. NYC is not bad at all, anymore. One of the cleanest, friendliest places in the world. Also, know some Steelers fans that just went to Dallas for the super bowl. Said, it was big gigantic shithole.

I lived in Houston. It was ALOT dirtier then NYC. NYC is not bad at all, anymore. One of the cleanest, friendliest places in the world. Also, know some Steelers fans that just went to Dallas for the super bowl. Said, it was big gigantic shithole.

I live in Dallas and lived in NYC. There's no question NYC is the dirtiest of the 2. Not even close.... I don't know where you steelers friends went when the came to Dallas. but it couldn't have been far, because mostly eventhing was closed here, because of the extremely icy condition during the SB.

. I will say NJ restaurants got NYC restaurants Beat five fold in cleanliness.

Having been in several kitchens in NY I would have to say this is complete nonsense.

For Example, the kitchen at 11 Madison Ave is so clean, even in the middle of dinner service, that you could eat off the floor.