SportsWrath

Official Fab 5 Appreciation Thread

donovan4prez

All you guys need to relax a bit and stop being so serious. We're killing a little downtime here to burn off nervous energy before the big draft. And for those of you who keep persicuting the Fab Four for their lack of football knowledge and Giant related discussions I would say this:

Seems funny that those with the biggest mouths were no where to be seen at this forums mock draft run by Money. The Fab Four were there up front every round making their well thought out picks. Kudo's to Money for doing such a great job.

Secondly, you can beat us up all you want about discussing the flaws of th Giant organization. We're all big boys and take it like the men we are. We offer no apology for wanting the organization to be the best it can be. We also offer no apology about not being happy with mediocrity which most of you seem happy to live with.

Funny that you equate mock drafts with understanding football. Evaluating players that you have seen little of, and gain most of your perception of a player through what you have read, which is basically some scouts or writers perception. This goes into the category of Maddens football where you attach perceptive value on a player with someone else’s judgment or what you read. The bottom line is you know little about the players in the draft. This is self evident.

Orgs spend big money on evaluating talent and IMO at best this turns into a 50/50 proposition. I like the draft and I do like to play the evaluation game also. But not with retards who piss on known commodities and propose trades so absurd as to take away any validity in a discussion.

If the organization was the best in the NFL year after year you fools would still mock it. You don’t want NY to be a winner, you want to be right or at least feel justified in your own minds for the stupidity that you spew.

It's not about the NY org or football it's about attention, and having your own brand of fun. Fuck everyone else.

Guest Nutty Sack
they will have to go to BBI and/or Giant 101 to get their NFL and Giant knowledge - they have none of their own.

I'll start - Hey, how about Gimpy Arrington again being told to hit the road by the Giants - EA is beginning to make the right decisions finally.

I'm very concerned however about what Ernie will do when Lavar comes crawling back with hat in hand like Plex did last year. If history is our barometer, he'll fold like a cheap suit !!

Guest Lockhart
I'm very concerned however about what Ernie will do when Lavar comes crawling back with hat in hand like Plex did last year. If history is our barometer, he'll fold like a cheap suit !!

It's certainly possible, but after the Doctors got done laughing at Arrington's MRI, I think even Accorsi got the point.

Guest Nutty Sack
Funny that you equate mock drafts with understanding football. Evaluating players that you have seen little of, and gain most of your perception of a player through what you have read, which is basically some scouts or writers perception. This goes into the category of Maddens football where you attach perceptive value on a player with someone else’s judgment or what you read. The bottom line is you know little about the players in the draft. This is self evident.

Orgs spend big money on evaluating talent and IMO at best this turns into a 50/50 proposition. I like the draft and I do like to play the evaluation game also. But not with retards who piss on known commodities and propose trades so absurd as to take away any validity in a discussion.

If the organization was the best in the NFL year after year you fools would still mock it. You don’t want NY to be a winner, you want to be right or at least feel justified in your own minds for the stupidity that you spew.

It's not about the NY org or football it's about attention, and having your own brand of fun. Fuck everyone else.

Sorry if we like to have fun while rooting for our team. Life is carnival believe it or not.

Guest Lockhart
Sorry if we like to have fun while rooting for our team. Life is carnival believe it or not.

Funny you say that, Rely met his betrothed at a Carnival, the Bearded Lady..........

bearded.jpg

This thread is to honor the first official "great" MB clique of our time.....

Dye Job, Barnabus, Lockhart, Nosebleed, and Nutty Sack have formed the greatest braintrust seen this side of the Pentagon.....kudos

we should feel privileged that they take time out of their schedules to share their insight with the undeserving masses that populate this board

we're not worthy :worshippy:

Oh and this should be moved. It has nothing to do with Giants football

Funny you say that, Rely met his betrothed at a Carnival, the Bearded Lady..........

bearded.jpg

I didn't marry your sister. I can't even imagine who that "woman" is. Maybe Barney in his Halloween costume. Whatever. You guys must have perpetually chapped lips from blowing each other every day. Quite sad, really.

Guest Lockhart
Is that why he's a Giant? Because his knee is still damaged?

Excuse me - is Arrington a Giant in your little world? How cute.

Guest nosebleed

The hardest thing now for Arrington will be deciding on the Sulkers section of the sideline or the Me First section. Either way, he will have the same company.

Guest Lockhart
The hardest thing now for Arrington will be deciding on the Sulkers section of the sideline or the Me First section. Either way, he will have the same company.

Oh, he's a "me-first" guy - probably on his way to Miami right now to begin his off season "training".

Guest nosebleed
Oh, he's a "me-first" guy - probably on his way to Miami right now to begin his off season "training".

Yes, I believe you are right. Word has it, Shockey has already sent Lavar, via fax, a copy of all the clubs and fashion shows open through June. Plax sent him a "training" schedule for the El Presidente Hotel.

Guest Carbo

What a disaster this move will prove to be! It's not that we were in the wrong. We just underestimated the desperation and foolishness of the Front Office to sign this overrated blowhard. Mark my words: he will join Burress as the Great Cancer on the Giants.

Guest nosebleed

As Plax complains about not getting the ball, Lavar will complain that he is not getting enough blitz opportunities, then he will get hurt.

He may be a me-first guy but he plays and plays well in the NFL. You-Liar Lockfart, never even played football in college. That is why you are well known as Liar. It is also the reason that any football comment by you is useless. When you tell players how to perform, it is like a kitchen cockroach giving advice to the chef. :LMAO:

Guest Nutty Sack
HAHAHAHA ALL OF YOU STPUID DUMB FUCKS WERE WRONG AGAIN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Hey Thug.........yeah you. I hope your enjoying yourself. Compliments of the Fab Four.

Hey Thug.........yeah you. I hope your enjoying yourself. Compliments of the Fab Four.
Don't you mean"The Fag Four"? Yeah, we always enjoy ourselves when you FAGS are proven wrong. BTW, we don't need "compliments" from FAGS :LMAO: