SportsWrath

Official Fab 5 Appreciation Thread

donovan4prez

There have has been a push by many to rename this message board the "FAB 4 Forum" but we are still far apart on the renumeration - hopefully something can still be worked out.

hahahahahaha. in your dreams pal. name them

Guest Carbo
Classic Lockhart! See how easily he makes the switch from one dolt to the other, but each one with their own particular style. We have, for example, the frustrated jock persona of Firstnten. A beer swilling, pot bellied, balding type, who never made it beyond JV athletics and now lives vicariously through the accomplishments of others. Brilliant, Lockhart!

And look at the character of 420. Fascinating! Here we have another internet tough guy, but with a twist. His character is one of fire and brimstone, yet when pressed he shows a soft side, a fondness for lace curtains, Liza Minelli and Bette Midler, and his ongoing battle of remaining in the closet or coming out for all the world to see. Again, Mr. Lockhart, great work!

Finally, we have the pure comic act of Lemmiwinks. Babbling stupidity at its finest!

This is comic genious at it's very best. Not only are the Fab Four great prognosicators and astute students of the grid iron, they show a plethora of other inane talents that they can seamlessly segue into. Every day seems to unearth another natural talent .

Bravo !! :clap:

Why, thank you! Thank you very much! Sadly, this bit of improv flew right over the heads of the very knucklewalkers I was aiming for.

Give me 5 names (not including the fab 4) that want that.

FIVE.

me...the forum should be called the "fab" 5 or 4 forum they run this section...This section is relagated to two members with 5-7 screen names. It's not about NY football, it's about the Fab four Message board show. and until either we all ignore them or they are kicked out it will most likely remain this way.

:(

not that I don' contribute to this nonsense...2/3 of the threads that go more than 4 pages where stared by them....everyone loves a car wreck...

Guest Carbo
me...the forum should be called the "fab" 5 or 4 forum they run this section...This section is relagated to two members with 5-7 screen names. It's not about NY football, it's about the Fab four Message board show. and until either we all ignore them or they are kicked out it will most likely remain this way.

not that I don' contribute to this nonsense...2/3 of the threads that go more than 4 pages where stared by them....everyone loves a car wreck...

You are the single biggest reason for the downfall of this message board. Every thread, and I mean every one of them, is intruded upon by you with one homosexual reference after another. That leads to your little following of nitwits who feel compelled to do likewise. Want this board to be a better place? Leave, and take your little group of dimwits with you.

It would be nice if they drove a different car into the wall or wrecked in a different way now and then but what can you expect from 2 cry babies with personality disorders?

You are the single biggest reason for the downfall of this message board. Every thread, and I mean every one of them, is intruded upon by you with one homosexual reference after another. That leads to your little following of nitwits who feel compelled to do likewise. Want this board to be a better place? Leave, and take your little group of dimwits with you.

I'm the single biggest reason!?!?! LMFAO do you know how many PM's I get from members other than Relyon and 420 that thank me for bitch slapping you pussies!?!?!

You offer nothing in the way of giants talk especially you cockfart, From your self-serving completely inaccurate assessments of games, to the constant cry baby posts about shockey and plax...

It would be nice if they drove a different car into the wall or wrecked in a different way now and then but what can you expect from 2 cry babies with personality disorders?

I shoudl post some of thier stuff from last year at this time....

IT IS IDENTICAL........

Hey, asshole. Every one of your nonsensical posts is intruded upon with bashing of Shockey/Plax/Joseph/Eli/EA.... Thus your miniker, Useless Piece of Shit. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you and your FAG 4 friends start your own mwessage board for pathetic losers. You can have it all to yourselves. :brooding:

Hey, asshole. Every one of your nonsensical posts is intruded upon with bashing of Shockey/Plax/Joseph/Eli/EA.... Thus your miniker, Useless Piece of Shit. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you and your FAG 4 friends start your own mwessage board for pathetic losers. You can have it all to yourselves. :brooding:

Talk about delusional

Save it douche bag. You're the real problem here and you know it.

What ever drugs your on...I want some

Guest Floyd The Barber

we do have our own...its called Sportswrath.com...you should join and become a member...just try and leave all your gay reference, male genitalia fascination jargon behind...

we do have our own...its called Sportswrath.com...you should join and become a member...just try and leave all your gay reference, male genitalia fascination jargon behind...

Evidently, your head is far up your ass yet again, Floyd. Maybe lockjerk can help you get it out of there. I could never make male genitalia references towards you anyway....you have none. Later, asshole.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Evidently, your head is far up your ass yet again, Floyd. Maybe lockjerk can help you get it out of there. I could never make male genitalia references towards you anyway....you have none. Later, asshole.

and as sure as the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west WEE-MAN comes along with another great one !!!

lets talk football...NYG football...you start tulip

and as sure as the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west WEE-MAN comes along with another great one !!!

Lets just agree that you are a needy, attention seeking asshole and move on with our lives. My life being happy, successful and productive, yours being meaningless and pathetic. So long, Barney. Carry on, Rainbow Warrior! :LMAO::TU::clap:

Lets just agree that you are a needy, attention seeking asshole and move on with our lives. My life being happy, successful and productive, yours being meaningless and pathetic. So long, Barney. Carry on, Rainbow Warrior! :LMAO::TU::clap:

holdrnbw.jpg

:LMAO:

I'm not sure I've seen any real Giants talk on this MB in some time.

For what it's worth, Money, and a few others try and keep this civil, but the Faux Four always brings it back to the playground.

I must re-iterate what I've said so already this week, "Madden has made little monsters out of kid consumers. Now we have children weened off the tit of Playstation and X-box, who don't recall the realities of the pre-salary cap years and strive to create Frankenteam."

Objectively speaking, this MB is only equal to the other MB in its value. The freedom hasn't raised the level of discourse, it's pimped this MB out like Public Access television.

Of course, if it wasn't for the loudest voice signing in four different ways with the same tune, this MB might just be a safe haven for real fans like me, Martin, and some other really good folks.

For what it's worth, Money, and a few others try and keep this civil, but the Faux Four always brings it back to the playground.

I must re-iterate what I've said so already this week, "Madden has made little monsters out of kid consumers. Now we have children weened off the tit of Playstation and X-box, who don't recall the realities of the pre-salary cap years and strive to create Frankenteam."

Objectively speaking, this MB is only equal to the other MB in its value. The freedom hasn't raised the level of discourse, it's pimped this MB out like Public Access television.

Of course, if it wasn't for the loudest voice signing in four different ways with the same tune, this MB might just be a safe haven for real fans like me, Martin, and some other really good folks.

I would love nothing more then to talk Giants Football with out being bombarded by the faux four. Unfortunately every time some one try to start a tread with real discussion the faux four starts there Eli / Shock / plax / Will J / EA / We need a DT / We need a LB bull shit... This place has gone down hill ever since they arrived

I would love nothing more then to talk Giants Football with out being bombarded by the faux four. Unfortunately every time some one try to start a tread with real discussion the faux four starts there Eli / Shock / plax / Will J / EA / We need a DT / We need a LB bull shit... This place has gone down hill ever since they arrived

In spite of the fact that Rainbow Warriors claim that they were here before any of us. In reality, they annoyed everyone away from the Giants MB and we came here to fond a safe haven from those morons. When they realized that there was no one there left at the GMB willing to pay them any attention, they came here and started up where they left off there. Of course, they will claim that they were here before us, but the member numbers and dates assigned to each of us will dispel that claim. They will deny this as the truth, but those of us in the know, know what the truth is.

In spite of the fact that Rainbow Warriors claim that they were here before any of us. In reality, they annoyed everyone away from the Giants MB and we came here to fond a safe haven from those morons. When they realized that there was no one there left at the GMB willing to pay them any attention, they came here and started up where they left off there. Of course, they will claim that they were here before us, but the member numbers and dates assigned to each of us will dispel that claim. They will deny this as the truth, but those of us in the know, know what the truth is.

Yeah they suck

You got that right...

It's sad that allot of fans now a days are more into fantasy football and maddens then sitting and watching a whole game...

Football is much more than rating a players attributes with a quantitative values. People who view the game in this way should stick to Chess or poker as a sport.

It's sickening when your total concept, your total experience with a sport is relegated to a game pad and a TV screen.

Guest Nutty Sack

All you guys need to relax a bit and stop being so serious. We're killing a little downtime here to burn off nervous energy before the big draft. And for those of you who keep persicuting the Fab Four for their lack of football knowledge and Giant related discussions I would say this:

Seems funny that those with the biggest mouths were no where to be seen at this forums mock draft run by Money. The Fab Four were there up front every round making their well thought out picks. Kudo's to Money for doing such a great job.

Secondly, you can beat us up all you want about discussing the flaws of th Giant organization. We're all big boys and take it like the men we are. We offer no apology for wanting the organization to be the best it can be. We also offer no apology about not being happy with mediocrity which most of you seem happy to live with.

All you guys need to relax a bit and stop being so serious. We're killing a little downtime here to burn off nervous energy before the big draft. And for those of you who keep persicuting the Fab Four for their lack of football knowledge and Giant related discussions I would say this:

Seems funny that those with the biggest mouths were no where to be seen at this forums mock draft run by Money. The Fab Four were there up front every round making their well thought out picks. Kudo's to Money for doing such a great job.

Secondly, you can beat us up all you want about discussing the flaws of th Giant organization. We're all big boys and take it like the men we are. We offer no apology for wanting the organization to be the best it can be. We also offer no apology about not being happy with mediocrity which most of you seem happy to live with.

Yeah, you're right, dye. I guess going 11-5, winning the NFC East and going to the playoffs is the epitome of mediocrity. I see you also have a case of Floyd's "head up ass" disease. :clap:

You never think or realize how unfeasible most of your ideas are. Hind sight too you is the only thing you can stand on which shows how insignificant your plans for the team really are.

Guest Lockhart

they will have to go to BBI and/or Giant 101 to get their NFL and Giant knowledge - they have none of their own.

I'll start - Hey, how about Gimpy Arrington again being told to hit the road by the Giants - EA is beginning to make the right decisions finally.