SportsWrath

Official Fab 5 Appreciation Thread

donovan4prez

This thread is to honor the first official "great" MB clique of our time.....

Dye Job, Barnabus, Lockhart, Nosebleed, and Nutty Sack have formed the greatest braintrust seen this side of the Pentagon.....kudos

we should feel privileged that they take time out of their schedules to share their insight with the undeserving masses that populate this board

we're not worthy :worshippy:

Guest Floyd The Barber

FAB 4...

4 corners, 4 members...

if you are refering to a 5th, that would be RELYONELI who is still currently undergoing his initial stages of the inductee apprenticeship program...

Dye Job, Barnabus, Lockhart, Nosebleed, and Nutty Sack have formed the greatest braintrust seen this side of the Pentagon.....kudos

we should feel privileged that they take time out of their schedules to share their insight with the undeserving masses that populate this board

If you careful you would know that two names you have mentioned is really one person. ummm I wonder which names.....? There is one member who can answer that.

i agree and to honor their contribution....

iDD40387E-CA3B-44C5-8541-A18EBB7DD4AB.jpg

If you careful you would know that two names you have mentioned is really one person. ummm I wonder which names.....? There is one member who can answer that.

My friend Rely knows...

FAB 4...

4 corners, 4 members...

if you are refering to a 5th, that would be RELYONELI who is still currently undergoing his initial stages of the inductee apprenticeship program...

Yeah sure.

Guest Nutty Sack
FAB 4...

4 corners, 4 members...

And in the astute words of that great statesman Billy Idol, with a rebel yell, Rely cried more,more,more !!

FAB 4...

4 corners, 4 members...

I don't know why but I laughed at this.... :LMAO:

Guest Carbo

This recognition is long overdue. If not for the gents noted above, this board would be a cemetery, filled with the likes of lemmings such as Firstnten, relyoneli, lemmiwinks, 420, et al. Although it has come to light recently that they are all one and the same. Not surprising. Further, rumor has it that all of these twits are actually pseudonyms created by Lockhart, as he moves seamlessly from character to character, making each more pathetic and ignorant than the next.

Guest Lockhart

Yes, it's true you are not worthy, yet we feel compelled to educate the masses. Do not worry, the FAB 4 is omnipresent and shall continue to keep everyone abreast of the NFL and the Giants. Watch for our Draft special!

FAB 4...

4 corners, 4 members...

Thanks, Floyd. I knew you liked me after all of this time. I'm blusing. :P

This recognition is long overdue. If not for the gents noted above, this board would be a cemetery, filled with the likes of lemmings such as Firstnten, relyoneli, lemmiwinks, 420, et al. Although it has come to light recently that they are all one and the same. Not surprising. Further, rumor has it that all of these twits are actually pseudonyms created by Lockhart, as he moves seamlessly from character to character, making each more pathetic and ignorant than the next.

A perfect example as to why you are known far and wide as Shit for Brains. Carry on, moron.

Lockhart I guess anything is possiable in your dream world. It's a shame that you went form being a decent and logical poster to a retarded court jester looking more for attention then to converse about football.

in short you suck...

Yes, it's true you are not worthy, yet we feel compelled to educate the masses. Do not worry, the FAB 4 is omnipresent and shall continue to keep everyone abreast of the NFL and the Giants. Watch for our Draft special!

The masses this MB has like 10 members...and 5 of them are you...