SportsWrath

Official Fab 5 Appreciation Thread

donovan4prez

Guest Carbo

Classic Lockhart! See how easily he makes the switch from one dolt to the other, but each one with their own particular style. We have, for example, the frustrated jock persona of Firstnten. A beer swilling, pot bellied, balding type, who never made it beyond JV athletics and now lives vicariously through the accomplishments of others. Brilliant, Lockhart!

And look at the character of 420. Fascinating! Here we have another internet tough guy, but with a twist. His character is one of fire and brimstone, yet when pressed he shows a soft side, a fondness for lace curtains, Liza Minelli and Bette Midler, and his ongoing battle of remaining in the closet or coming out for all the world to see. Again, Mr. Lockhart, great work!

Finally, we have the pure comic act of Lemmiwinks. Babbling stupidity at its finest!

Classic Lockhart! See how easily he makes the switch from one dolt to the other, but each one with their own particular style. We have, for example, the frustrated jock persona of Firstnten. A beer swilling, pot bellied, balding type, who never made it beyond JV athletics and now lives vicariously through the accomplishments of others. Brilliant, Lockhart!

And look at the character of 420. Fascinating! Here we have another internet tough guy, but with a twist. His character is one of fire and brimstone, yet when pressed he shows a soft side, a fondness for lace curtains, Liza Minelli and Bette Midler, and his ongoing battle of remaining in the closet or coming out for all the world to see. Again, Mr. Lockhart, great work!

Finally, we have the pure comic act of Lemmiwinks. Babbling stupidity at its finest!

Fuck you, Fuck you very much :TU:

Guest Lockhart

Thank you - You have identifed the characteristics of each poster exactly - I am gratified when I can share my art with others.

This recognition is long overdue. If not for the gents noted above, this board would be a cemetery, filled with the likes of lemmings such as Firstnten, relyoneli, lemmiwinks, 420, et al. Although it has come to light recently that they are all one and the same. Not surprising. Further, rumor has it that all of these twits are actually pseudonyms created by Lockhart, as he moves seamlessly from character to character, making each more pathetic and ignorant than the next.

Hello, Fab 4 groupie. :baby:

Even you can do better than this....<yawn>

Hello, Fab 4 groupie. :baby:

He wishes he was "good enough" to be included in all the reindeer games.

He's just riding coat tails and getting drinks for the main team...if not more. :unsure:

It's pretty obvious that someone else wrote this for you, Shit for Brains. You don't have the intelligence or insight for any original or intelligent thought processes. I apologize for stating the obvious. What's really sad is that you are reduced to riding lockhart's coattails. I don't know that it's possible to be reduced to anything less than that. Have you no dignity or self-esteem? Evidently not. Carry on, Shit for Brains.

LOL, classical lockhart is more like a wet fart or throwing a drowing person a 45lb plate...

you amuse me today Carbo,lockhart,theanswers..I like it when you try and keep up...

You know Lockhart in a weird sought of way I'm beginning to like you. I can't exactly put my finger on the reason why. I'm going to be watching you closely from now on.

Stick with me and not only will you be a better person, you will learn some football. Hanging around Floyd and nosebleed is like trying to learn about the NFL from your little sister.

We have to update this one as many other dopes have joined the original stooges with the constant childish bantering of "Are we there yet". That's right , this is the group of brain dead adolescents that just 15 hours into free agency are complaining about Accorsi - HAHAHAHA! Hard to believe I know, but these individulas are barely a stp abouve primordial slime. Now for some of the new names - I'm sure I have missed a few:

Curb is one of the newest dummies to join the group - he too cannot fathom how Accorsi has not signed 4 free agents by now - he is a bed wetter. There are others and I will update as these malcontents raise their ugly mugs.

you would think that you would try and change your writting sytle between screen names...

Guest Carbo
It's pretty obvious that someone else wrote this for you, Shit for Brains. You don't have the intelligence or insight for any original or intelligent thought processes. I apologize for stating the obvious. What's really sad is that you are reduced to riding lockhart's coattails. I don't know that it's possible to be reduced to anything less than that. Have you no dignity or self-esteem? Evidently not. Carry on, Shit for Brains.
I'm sorry, rely. It's obvious you are feeling jilted, left out, like yesterday's fish. Truth be told, your character hasn't been fully developed yet. Your just a bit player in Lockhart's repertoire. Not fully developed yet, and wholly uninteresting and boring. In the meantime, remain on the sidelines and let the adults play.

Question: What is lower than whaleshit on the bottom of the ocean?

Answer: Carbo riding lockhart's nuts.

:LMAO::LMAO:

:confused: Wait?! I thought I was Lockhart??!! :confused:

I'm sorry, rely. It's obvious you are feeling jilted, left out, like yesterday's fish. Truth be told, your character hasn't been fully developed yet. Your just a bit player in Lockhart's repertoire. Not fully developed yet, and wholly uninteresting and boring. In the meantime, remain on the sidelines and let the adults play.

:baby:

Carbo = pathetic loser who hides behind the vastness of the internet.

when i go back and read these guys posts no joke the are the same exact posts almost word for word 1 1/2 years ago...

I think I just about done with these guys...

you are....

Whatever you say, Shit for Brains. BTW, you still have some giz on your chin. Don't you believe in hygiene? Never mind, the answer is pretty obnious. Evidently you are a "sucker" for protein. No pun intended.

Guest Carbo
Whatever you say, Shit for Brains. BTW, you still have some giz on your chin. Don't you believe in hygiene? Never mind, the answer is pretty obnious. Evidently you are a "sucker" for protein. No pun intended.
Too much, Lockhart! Too, too much! :LMAO::LMAO::clap:

You're pretty funny, Sybil. Too bad all of your personalities are complete assholes.

The well...she has run dry. Carbo's limited ability to fight back has come to an end. He is a beaten shemale.

The well...she has run dry. Carbo's limited ability to fight back has come to an end. He is a beaten shemale.

Write another one off. Well done guys. :clap:

Guest Lockhart

I love it when the also-rans think they won, it's like watching a group of 5 year-olds pretending they are Power Rangers.

fan390.jpg

(Here is 420, Rely, FirstnTen, Charlesshowmetheway, & Lemmewacku at recess just seconds before Zelda Zimbluntski knocks them around and takes their lunch money..............again)