SportsWrath

Official Fab 5 Appreciation Thread

donovan4prez

Hey Thug.........yeah you. I hope your enjoying yourself. Compliments of the Fab Four.

I sure am, nothing like a good laugh at the expense of ass fuckers like you. You stupid pieces of shit never fail to provide them.

What a disaster this move will prove to be! It's not that we were in the wrong. We just underestimated the desperation and foolishness of the Front Office to sign this overrated blowhard. Mark my words: he will join Burress as the Great Cancer on the Giants.

"We"?

News Flash: You have to look up to see the bottom.

Post who the Fab 4 are so I can keep track.

"We"?

News Flash: You have to look up to see the bottom.

Post who the Fab 4 are so I can keep track.

Floyd, lockhart/carbo (Shit for Brains), nutty sack/dye job and nosebleed (Useless Piece of Shit). At least that's who they are this week.

Floyd, lockhart/carbo (Shit for Brains), nutty sack/dye job and nosebleed (Useless Piece of Shit). At least that's who they are this week.

So they admit to having more than one screen name and are permitted to? But I get the third degree because my wife wanted to join and the IP matched from my home PC? WTF is that?

Guest Floyd The Barber
So they admit to having more than one screen name and are permitted to? But I get the third degree because my wife wanted to join and the IP matched from my home PC? WTF is that?

nobody has ever admitted to anything...this is all paranoia RELYONELI's wrong conspiracy theory...i can assure you, we are 5 separate entities...

nobody has ever admitted to anything...this is all paranoia RELYONELI's wrong conspiracy theory...i can assure you, we are 5 separate entities...

You mean five separate retards. And it was proved on the Giants MB. Just more facts for you to ignore, Floyd/Barney.

Guest Floyd The Barber
You mean five separate retards. And it was proved on the Giants MB. Just more facts for you to ignore, Floyd/Barney.

consider your source on this one brainiac...

consider your source on this one brainiac...

Living in total denial is no way to go through life, Floyd, even a pathetic, deluded life such as yours. Good thing you keep other deluded losers like yourself close by, so you feel better about yourself. :LMAO:

Guest Carbo
Wife?? :o Is that what you are calling Mccauley these days? So sweet, so lovely. :wub:

Wife?? :o Is that what you are calling Mccauley these days? So sweet, so lovely. :wub:

Someone must have kicked over your rock. Mighty early for you to be awake Carbo, isn't it? Shit the bed again?

Who is McCauley again?

Guest Lockhart

Your "wife" has no need of a sepearate ID:

3063.jpg

(420 and his "wife" at the family reunion)

3063.jpg

I wish you had, parents, a wife, or friends so I can return the favor of unnecessarily dragging them into this.

Family reunion? That doesn't even make sense, idiot.

Photo Shop skills? Hardly. Anyone, even the 4 whoresmen, can post a picture.

Guest Carbo

3063.jpg

:clap:
You made a normally dour Eagles fan applaud. Impressive, Lockhart! Then again, 420 is an easy target.

Ah it's the wit and wisdom of D4Penis, a poster who hasn't logged a worthwhile post since his team was ass-tagged in front of the largest viewing audinece in the sports world.

Me thinks D4Penis is perhaps one of the log ons of the Faux Four.

Ah it's the wit and wisdom of D4Penis, a poster who hasn't logged a worthwhile post since his team was ass-tagged in front of the largest viewing audinece in the sports world.

Me thinks D4Penis is perhaps one of the log ons of the Faux Four.

D4P is a waste of MB space. He's not funny, not original, the most easily owned poster by far and runs away when he runs out of Mom jokes. Truly a pathetic troll.

Guest Lockhart
You made a normally dour Eagles fan applaud. Impressive, Lockhart! Then again, 420 is an easy target.

Too easy.................so is his "wife"

blow%20up%20doll.jpg

(Mr. & Mrs. 420 watching the Giant game together)

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
Let me know when this type of none sense should insult me. I wouldn't want you to go home disappointed.

Just make sure you take this home with you and everything will be just fine!

au1074.jpg

Guest Nutty Sack
Let me know when this type of none sense should insult me. I wouldn't want you to go home disappointed.

I'd have all the embarrasment I could stand for one day with an avatar like yours.