SportsWrath

Official Fab 5 Appreciation Thread

donovan4prez

I love it when the also-rans think they won, it's like watching a group of 5 year-olds pretending they are Power Rangers.

fan390.jpg

(Here is 420, Rely, FirstnTen, Charlesshowmetheway, & Lemmewacku at recess just seconds before Zelda Zimbluntski knocks them around and takes their lunch money..............again)

Cool Im the Black ranger :rock:

Guest Carbo
I love it when the also-rans think they won, it's like watching a group of 5 year-olds pretending they are Power Rangers.

fan390.jpg

(Here is 420, Rely, FirstnTen, Charlesshowmetheway, & Lemmewacku at recess just seconds before Zelda Zimbluntski knocks them around and takes their lunch money..............again)

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Let 'em think they've won something. . .anything. It keeps the adolescents quiet and content.

I dopnt care what you say Im the black ranger :flex:

lockhart/Shit for Brains let me borrow his pink Power Rangers costume. He offered me his pink thong, but I declined. He said Barney loved it when he walked around the house wearing only the thong. The FAG 4 is a pretty scary group. Hopefully, someday soon, they can become productive members of society. :LMAO:

fan390.jpg

Won!? LMAO Lockhart your head is shoved so far up your own ass that you don't know what's going on...

Shockey's at play camp, your a D-I football star, Plaxico is not comming to NY, LA will never be a Giant.

if you had an once of credability your post might me funny....

Keep pretending....it's what you do best tinkerbell...

Won!? LMAO Lockhart your head is shoved so far up your own ass that you don't know what's going on...

Shockey's at play camp, your a D-I football star, Plaxico is not comming to NY, LA will never be a Giant.

if you had an once of credability your post might me funny....

Keep pretending....it's what you do best tinkerbell...

lockhart has to live in a dreamworld. His reality sucks, literally and figuratively. :LMAO:

fan390.jpg

What did I ever do to you, bitch?? I just don't like Carbo because he's a little suck up. :huh:

Whatever. I'll just ignore them as should you guys.

It's easy to ignore them/him but it's also fun at times to have battle of the wits with the unarmed.

It's easy to ignore them/him but it's also fun at times to have battle of the wits with the unarmed.

Understandable but the fighting gets so repetitive just like their useless opinions do. This board is already spammed up enough with just their shit so I don't see the point in the argument. I come to this section to talk football. If I feel like arguing I go to the GE board and make fun of Wizdum. Do whatever though.

Understandable but the fighting gets so repetitive just like their useless opinions do. This board is already spammed up enough with just their shit so I don't see the point in the argument. I come to this section to talk football. If I feel like arguing I go to the GE board and make fun of Wizdum. Do whatever though.

Pick your poison. Most days I avoid both.

Guest Lockhart

There have has been a push by many to rename this message board the "FAB 4 Forum" but we are still far apart on the renumeration - hopefully something can still be worked out.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Nutty Sack
Classic Lockhart! See how easily he makes the switch from one dolt to the other, but each one with their own particular style. We have, for example, the frustrated jock persona of Firstnten. A beer swilling, pot bellied, balding type, who never made it beyond JV athletics and now lives vicariously through the accomplishments of others. Brilliant, Lockhart!

And look at the character of 420. Fascinating! Here we have another internet tough guy, but with a twist. His character is one of fire and brimstone, yet when pressed he shows a soft side, a fondness for lace curtains, Liza Minelli and Bette Midler, and his ongoing battle of remaining in the closet or coming out for all the world to see. Again, Mr. Lockhart, great work!

Finally, we have the pure comic act of Lemmiwinks. Babbling stupidity at its finest!

This is comic genious at it's very best. Not only are the Fab Four great prognosicators and astute students of the grid iron, they show a plethora of other inane talents that they can seamlessly segue into. Every day seems to unearth another natural talent .

Bravo !! :clap:

Guest Lockhart
This is comic genious at it's very best. Not only are the Fab Four great prognosicators and astute students of the grid iron, they show a plethora of other inane talents that they can seamlessly segue into. Every day seems to unearth another natural talent .

Bravo !! :clap:

So true, in fact we just finished showing the faithful how to run a successful draft, selecting the right players at the right time, and securing the services fo a Franchise QB in the 3rd round. GM's around the NFL use our mock drafts as a training tool for their upcoming asst. GM's.

So true, in fact we just finished showing the faithful how to run a successful draft, selecting the right players at the right time, and securing the services fo a Franchise QB in the 3rd round. GM's around the NFL use our mock drafts as a training tool for their upcoming asst. GM's.

So go try to be a GM. Go knock on the NY Giants front door, say "I'm Lockhart and I want to take over for EA".

I'll be sure to see your name in the paper?

In the mean time, shut the fuck up.

I was a power ranger for Halloween once :TU: totally sweet :rock: don't remember which one though, probly black or red

GO GO POWER RANGERS, MIGHTY MORPPHIN POWER RANGERSSSSS :flex: YESSSSSSSSSSS

lol that show was pretty racist, though. they made the black guy the black ranger, the asain girl the yellow ranger, the pink ranger a girl, and that guy with the long hair was white. lol :doh:

There have has been a push by many to rename this message board the "FAB 4 Forum" but we are still far apart on the renumeration - hopefully something can still be worked out.

Give me 5 names (not including the fab 4) that want that.

FIVE.