SportsWrath

We got rid of Fred Robbins and Jay alford and kept

JackStroud

If you don't like his thread, just delete it. It's fun.

Rocky Bernard has been a two year black hole in our routine

Alford was a SB hero and can break through and slam a QB at any time......same with Robbins

Bernard played on a very good Bear D and looked good but is BAD

he HAS TO GO :ranting2:

he is also exposing our middle for the run and the pass

Jack does realize that Canty and Cofield were the starters for the season?

Bernard didnt even suit up for every game.

Plus the fact that Alfrod hasn't started a single game anywhere else since being released and Robbins is in a rotational role with the Rams D-line.

Stupid%20thread.gif

Rocky Bernard has been a two year black hole in our routine

Alford was a SB hero and can break through and slam a QB at any time......same with Robbins

Bernard played on a very good Beard D and looked good but is BAD

he HAS TO GO :ranting2:

he is also exposing our middle for the run and the pass

So let me get this straight Alford gets hurt and when he comes back yet he is not the same and can not make the cut. the raiders scoop him up and he cant even make their cut. and yo say Bernard looked good but was bad????? Jack you have more than one screw loose Maybe I should send you on vacation so you can go get them tightened up.

So let me get this straight Alford gets hurt and when he comes back yet he is not the same and can not make the cut. the raiders scoop him up and he cant even make their cut. and yo say Bernard looked good but was bad????? Jack you have more than one screw loose Maybe I should send you on vacation so you can go get them tightened up.

Whoa big fella. Only a real MOD can send members off to Guestville. But I like the cut of your jib.

I'm saying Bernard was one of the worst free agent acquisitions since we brought over that LBer from the Eagles

forget his name.......these guys are almost plants.......they come here and die on the vine

You like Bernard..........come onnnnnnnnnn give me a break

If your not strong up the middle in any sport your dead meat

right now were dead meat on the sidelines

Ohara killed us with his playing injured and Bernard was bad all year...........oh we signed Beranrd to a long term high dollar contract BTW :jerkoff:

Well can you ban him then? Atleast for a week or two?

Alot of members would still thank you.

Jack can be annoying, I'll give you that. But making bad threads isn't a bannable offence.

Although I have to admit, my PM inbox being full of 'thank you's" makes banning him tempting.

The Giants shouldn't have let that happen. They should have offered him better and kept him, stoopid.

why is this a bad thread

ok how about this, lets try this

All of the Giants should have made the trip to the Pro Bowl game and have sunbeams shinning out of thier asses

Coughlin is the best motivator in the NFL, and not having the hands team out there guaranteed we might get another 5yds on the return which never happened.......the no return/return

Rocky Bernard should make Canton, and lets start bronzing his cleats

there you feel better now ............or do you want to ban me for praising this team of under achievers :freaked:

why is this a bad thread

All of the Giants should have made the trip to the Pro Bowl game and have sunbeams shinning out of thier asses

Coughlin is the best motivator in the NFL, and not having the hands team out there guaranteed we might get another 5yds on the return which never happened.......the no return/return

there you feel better now ............or do you want to ban me for praising this team of under achievers :freaked:

I know I am going to regret this, but here goes:

What part of "Jack can be annoying, I'll give you that. But making bad threads isn't a bannable offence" don't you understand? I never said anything about banning you.

Why is this a bad thread you ask? Because while Alford made a great play planting Brady 3 years ago, he's been hurt and can't even make the Raiders. The Raiders. What do you honestly think he would have done had he stayed here? Seriously, what? 'Nothing' is the answer, but you know this and knew it before you made the thread, much like many of your threads. But you're entitled to make them, that's why the board is here. You'll have to deal with other people ridiculing you and your threads, but that's their right as well.

::::SIGH::::: For fuck's sake, nobody is banning anyone. Christ I hate the internet sometimes.

Wasn't referring to you, Rik. I know you won't ban him. I'm talking to those who suggest banning him.

why is this a bad thread

Agreed. Because if they had earned probowl berths, maybe we'd be in the playoffs. And it would be kind of cool to see people with sunbeams shining out of their asses. Although football players wouldn't be my first choice.

Damn Coughlin for relying on his special teams coach, who was hired to run special teams, because if the Special Teams coach didn't run special teams, then they'd have to call him something else, like "that guy with the clipboard." Damn him!

I'm in favor, so long as he is still wearing them when they are bronzed, and a sufficient quantity of metal is used so that once we throw him overboard, he sinks.

Alford crushed some QB in ore-season this year as I recall...........are you going to sit there with a straight face and tell me Rocky Fnnnn Bernard is better than Fred Robbins?????

Not making the Raiders is no longer a badge of dis-honor........you might note the Raiders are playing far better than the Giants now.....they are talented, play with passion, and clobbered some very good teams this year

Their problem is the QB position not DT