SportsWrath

Koets ...torn ACL ...done

UK-Giantsfan

We got Andrews that can step in at LT, What is the status of Beatty. If he's ready to come back we could plug him in at LT and put andrews in at guard and keep suebert under center until ohara is ready to come back.

I think we are going to be ok we have depth and versatility along the line.

We got Andrews that can step in at LT, What is the status of Beatty. If he's ready to come back we could plug him in at LT and put andrews in at guard and keep suebert under center until ohara is ready to come back.

I think we are going to be ok we have depth and versatility along the line.

I think Beatty is back soon and I thought I read something about Boothe coming back as well. And just in the nick of time too, losing Diehl is a bad break. I hope they let him heal up fully though, with or without him this is a playoff team, but the Giants will really need him in the post season.

I think Beatty is back soon and I thought I read something about Boothe coming back as well. And just in the nick of time too, losing Diehl is a bad break. I hope they let him heal up fully though, with or without him this is a playoff team, but the Giants will really need him in the post season.

You are hanging your hopes on Beatty and Boothe??

Beatty was horrible in pre-season. HORRIBLE. And that was against 2s and 3s

And Boothe? Don't even get me started on that sack of potatoes masquerading as an athlete.

Diehl will miss the next three games at least and who knows if O'hara will play again this year.

This is big trouble.

And Boothe? Don't even get me started on that sack of potatoes masquerading as an athlete.

Diehl will miss the next three games at least and who knows if O'hara will play again this year.

This is big trouble.

O'Hara >>>>>>> Seubert

Seubert >>>>>>> Andrews

Diehl >>>>>>>> Beatty (hopefully with TE help).

I can imagine worse scenarios.

O'Hara >>>>>>> Seubert

Seubert >>>>>>> Andrews

Diehl >>>>>>>> Beatty (hopefully with TE help).

I can imagine worse scenarios.

Andrews and then Koets where the TE help. Pascoe has done a pretty good job filling in at FB but is less effective as an inline blocker. We need him at FB though. Beckum is a disgrace.

Beatty is the real weak link here. I think I would rather see Petrus in at guard, Andrews at tackle and then maybe Beatty in that TE role.

Not even sure if Beatty is ready to go. They activated him off the PUP list but who knows where his conditioning etc. are

This is big trouble.

Against 2s & 3s? I think you're thinking of Whimper. Beatty was the starter at LT in the preseason. He might have looked not so great, but it was against the 1s. I don't remember him being awful either. Just inconsistent. He'll need help, but so did Diehl.

Different skill set from Diehl too. He's not a mauler, but his pass protection will probably be an improvement.

Boothe is a journeyman, no argument there. But he's serviceable. And I forgot about Petrus too. The Giants have enough warm bodies to get through until Diehl is ready to go. Its not like Diehl is a legit Pro Bowl LT anyway.

Andrews and then Koets where the TE help. Pascoe has done a pretty good job filling in at FB but is less effective as an inline blocker. We need him at FB though. Beckum is a disgrace.

Beatty is the real weak link here. I think I would rather see Petrus in at guard, Andrews at tackle and then maybe Beatty in that TE role.

Not even sure if Beatty is ready to go. They activated him off the PUP list but who knows where his conditioning etc. are

I generally agree. I think you're underrating Beatty, but that would be my favored line up too. Andrews has done far better at LT than I expected.