SportsWrath

A message to Jerry Jones

boohyah

Jerry.

It's just a run of bad luck, don't give up on Wade. I bet him and John Kitna will come through for you next week and that you'll get back on track.

Oh, and yes, the plastic surgery has done wonders, you're a handsome dude.

Thank you.

Boohyah

Jerry is in a Rock and a hard place right now. He has a coach that needs to be fired immediately but no one on the coaching staff capable of stepping in and being the interim coach.

Of course this is all his fault. The one capable coach he had in recent memory he drove off.

Even if Wade goes, Jerry will stay. He's as bad an owner as Dan Snyder. I'm glad to have the two of them in our division.

Exactly. Wade may not be the best coach in the league but Jerry isn't doing him any favours either. Seriously everybody knew the Cowboys OLine was going to be a problem and Jerruh just let it slide. Now they have no running game and all the pressure on the QB has made for a bad situation.

Exactly. Wade may not be the best coach in the league but Jerry isn't doing him any favours either. Seriously everybody knew the Cowboys OLine was going to be a problem and Jerruh just let it slide. Now they have no running game and all the pressure on the QB has made for a bad situation.

Why does their D suck so bad though? Wade was the defensive playcaller too, right?

Damn it Rik, you and your playing God with the message board!!

Somebody has to keep you people in line, with all your posting and having opinions and all.

Besides, I didn't mind so much that it was Jerry, as I did you getting a logical response to one of your threads.