SportsWrath

BYE week..

GorillaNJ

BYE weeks are helped by playing FF and by watching our divisional opponents.

My opponent in FF has 1/2 their team on byes this week. They have no backup defense. I'm watching to see if they'll drop Baltimore to pick up another one.

Their team

Eli Manning...bye

Mario Manningham...bye

Roddy White....bye

Brent Celek....bye

Baltimore Ravens D/ST....bye

Chester Taylore....bye

Jake Delhomme....bye

Maurice Jones-Drew...Dallas

Ronnie Brown....Cincinatti

Larry Fitzgerald...Tampa Bay

Mason Crosby....NY Jets

Pierre Thomas...Pittsburgh (questionable)

CJ Spiller...Kansas City

Malcolm Floyd....Tennessee (questionable)

Austin Collie...Houston (ruled out)

Dustin Keller....Green Bay

Josh Freean...Arizona

Anthony Fasano...Cincinatti

John Kasay....St.Louis

Does anyone know a site where I can stream Giants games AFTER they've aired? When I'm in Aus the games will be played Monday morning local time but I'd like to catch them Monday night (if my hotels have internet).

Wouldn't something like Slingbox work for this?

Does anyone know a site where I can stream Giants games AFTER they've aired? When I'm in Aus the games will be played Monday morning local time but I'd like to catch them Monday night (if my hotels have internet).

NFL Network replays all the games during the week. It's hit and miss on whether the Giants are being replayed when you are available. Gotta love the DVR.

I don't know of any other site or station that replays games from the previous Sunday (Monday nites) than NFL Network.......which isn't all that available unless you have Direct TV.

Go to Kahndom. Its not the entire game, but the dude puts up extended highlights lasting 20-30 min of all plays. Pretty good stuff. Thats what I was watching for a while.