SportsWrath

I hate to say it but he Eagles looked good

JackStroud

The Redskins too.........and despite my poking fun at the cowpokes they look pretty sharp even when losing...they will straighten their ship and run off six wins in a row somewhere here

Andy Reid was right about this Kolb kid, he's poised and mobile, and has a lot of heart and spunk.

Shanahan adds a new dimension to our division, and he has a knack for winning no matter what roster you hand him.

I think we are in for a dog fight to win the division......and then have to defeat the Titans to get to the Super Bowl

Its not going to be an easy road despite last two weeks axx kickings of good teams

Lets pray we have no more big injuries

as the rosters stand we still have the talent edge in the NFC......and will likely face the Colts in the SB

Jack .......last time i checked ...The Titans were in the AFC !

what are you talking about ?

We are running special on our " YOU DON'T KNOW JACK! " translation app this week.

Please leave a credit card number and authorization code.

He means, in the pre-Superbowl.

no i got it wrong......embarrassing

frankly the NFC is our unless we fukk up or get injured......what i was trying to say is that the real challengers are in our own NFC East division.....they are all better than they were last year

we are light years better than last year

I know Minn GB, but those guys hsave regressed a bit........AZ is not a threat...nor is SFO

The Redskins too.........and despite my poking fun at the cowpokes they look pretty sharp even when losing...they will straighten their ship and run off six wins in a row somewhere here

Andy Reid was right about this Kolb kid, he's poised and mobile, and has a lot of heart and spunk.

Shanahan adds a new dimension to our division, and he has a knack for winning no matter what roster you hand him.

I think we are in for a dog fight to win the division......and then have to defeat the Titans to get to the Super Bowl

Its not going to be an easy road despite last two weeks axx kickings of good teams

Lets pray we have no more big injuries

as the rosters stand we still have the talent edge in the NFC......and will likely face the Colts in the SB

Judging from the past 2 weeks, the Giants are the most dangerous team in the NFC East

And I thought the Eagles looked like an 8-8 team. They almost let a winless team come back on them while Alex Smith was trying to give them the game. I was less than impressed with Kolb. Mccoy shies away from any and all contact. And that defense is suspect. I'm afraid of Desean Jackson. That's it.

And I thought the Eagles looked like an 8-8 team. They almost let a winless team come back on them while Alex Smith was trying to give them the game. I was less than impressed with Kolb. Mccoy shies away from any and all contact. And that defense is suspect. I'm afraid of Desean Jackson. That's it.

I agree 100%.

I watched a 49er team in complete disarray, and it was almost too much for the Eagles to handle.

I'm predicting Antrel Rolle is going to lay out Desean Jackson.