SportsWrath

Cowboys

JMFP

the Cowboys actually concerned me a little, with a good oline they would of beat Washington 35-3, once Kozier and Columbo come back they will be real dangerous, Romo looked good besides running for his life all night, Austin put up great numbers, Dez Bryant had some real nice grabs and it was his first game since last September, Witten was a decent safety valve for Romo like always, their run game had some nice gains they overall weren't that good but Washington was consistently bringing Laron Landry in has the 8th guy in the box.

LOL well # 1- He doesn't mention that Romo would've been pancaked if that OL didn't mug Oraknophobia or whatever his name is.

#2- He has a good point about the coaches. As long as Wade is there, they won't win

#3- Very Poignant- Didn't Parcells teach us anything?

LOL well # 1- He doesn't mention that Romo would've been pancaked if that OL didn't mug Oraknophobia or whatever his name is.

#2- He has a good point about the coaches. As long as Wade is there, they won't win

#3- Very Poignant- Didn't Parcells teach us anything?

Shango is a good guy, he is pretty football savy. He lives about 5 miles away from me. Just hes a Cowboy fan which ruins it. That video he made there is hilarious so I had to post it because seeing a Cowboy fan scream and holler after a lost priceless.

Shango is a good guy, he is pretty football savy. He lives about 5 miles away from me. Just hes a Cowboy fan which ruins it. That video he made there is hilarious so I had to post it because seeing a Cowboy fan scream and holler after a lost priceless.

Wasn't there some other Cowboy fan you had a beef with on youtube? Guy was just an absolute moron.

for all the talk of Baron this, Baron that it is not like the Cowboys don't know what they have.

If one of the quickest edge dudes in the league is lined up against your guy who has a HISTORY of failing against speed rushes why not give him a a little help. Stck a TE over there or an h-back? Get a chip on the dude. Widen the edge and give baron a chance at least.

That one was definitely on the coach, more so than the player.

Exactly...the hold was actually required....Orakpo would have sacked Homo.

Well he could have blocked properly but as HLB pointed out he was against it from the get go. Anyway Phillips can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag and close games are Cowboys loses because of it.