SportsWrath

Albany 2010

hlb37

are we making a sportswrath trip?? we can all get together , go to camp then hit the bars...n watch futball(world cup)

I feel like I'd end up like Jimmy Hoffa...buried under the Albany field though...I'll have to pass on this one, hah.

I feel like I'd end up like Jimmy Hoffa...buried under the Albany field though...I'll have to pass on this one, hah.

Nothing to worry about, Storm. If Bleedin, Pdboub, JayD, Treehugger, BlueInCanda, Rik, Nem, Tuef, *SDMF*, Chuck, H, Ditto, Booyah,BigBlue01,BigBlue25,G,Jr.. even think about harming you, I'll kick their asses :flex:

Nothing to worry about, Storm. If Bleedin, Pdboub, JayD, Treehugger, BlueInCanda, Rik, Nem, Tuef, *SDMF*, Chuck, H, Ditto, Booyah,BigBlue01,BigBlue25,G,Jr.. even think about harming you, I'll kick their asses :flex:

There we go another muslim talking about blowing himself up to kill innocents

When will the madness end

:laugh:

I wanted to go two years ago to see(praise) them has the champs, I never made it, this year will be interesting too see what Fewell is doing with the defense, hopefully lighting a spark in them. JPP the early reports on him are he just has no real desire whatsoever even at mini camp, it would be interesting to see the reaction towards him. I wish I could go but it would be expensive has of right now, I am going to try and make it to the Dallas game in the new digs come December though.

Thanks, buddy :thumbs:

I'm worried most about So Cal sitting on me while I'm asleep, though...

I wanted to go two years ago to see(praise) them has the champs, I never made it, this year will be interesting too see what Fewell is doing with the defense, hopefully lighting a spark in them. JPP the early reports on him are he just has no real desire whatsoever even at mini camp, it would be interesting to see the reaction towards him. I wish I could go but it would be expensive has of right now, I am going to try and make it to the Dallas game in the new digs come December though.

Find me a link where a writer said that.....

Nothing to worry about, Storm. If Bleedin, Pdboub, JayD, Treehugger, BlueInCanda, Rik, Nem, Tuef, *SDMF*, Chuck, H, Ditto, Booyah,BigBlue01,BigBlue25,G,Jr.. even think about harming you, I'll kick their asses th_flex.gif

LOL, I have no problem with Storm. Some of my best friends are neo cons. wink.gif