SportsWrath

Matt Dodge-Giants 7th Rd pick

BIGBLUE01

He's a punter.

Yeah, yeah. Tecnically, your right. I simply call anyone who kicks a ball for a living a kicker, but I understand the difference. Sounds like the team might be thinking Feagles is getting a little long in the tooth. At 44 years old, he has to be losing a little of the punch in his kick (I mean punt).

actually the beat writers are saying feagles has told reese hes reconsidering retirement and hes not sure how his body will hold up for another season.

probably factored ALOT into this pick.

Wow...really? No more Feagles....its crazy. I know I shouldnt be surprised, but I am. He's old as dust thouugh.

Yeah, yeah. Tecnically, your right. I simply call anyone who kicks a ball for a living a kicker, but I understand the difference. Sounds like the team might be thinking Feagles is getting a little long in the tooth. At 44 years old, he has to be losing a little of the punch in his kick (I mean punt).

I think the kicking aspect is no big deal to Feagles, but the fact that at 44, he's got to play defense on the runback can be encouraging for him. I think he's done.

I think the kicking aspect is no big deal to Feagles, but the fact that at 44, he's got to play defense on the runback can be encouraging for him. I think he's done.

one of the things i was reading about this Dodge kid is that he is built like a safety and you wouldnt think he was a punter when he walked up. and that he loves looking for the tackle.