SportsWrath

Fred Robbins

Lughead

I wasn't aware we were willing to let Freddy go. That kinda sucks.

Yea but Jay Alford has the advantage now.. he has an upside... and let's face it, we can't pay everyone what they want.

Fuck Bernard....Canty showed one or two flashes but he was playing hurt all season switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3. He had to "think" a lot out there with an inept coordinator who probably dusted off all of the complex "Read and React" schemes of Rod Rust. :P In my opinion Bernard should go to jail for grand larceny. He showed absolutely nothing. :TD:

Fuck Bernard....Canty showed one or two flashes but he was playing hurt all season switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3. He had to "think" a lot out there with an inept coordinator who probably dusted off all of the complex "Read and React" schemes of Rod Rust. :P In my opinion Bernard should go to jail for grand larceny. He showed absolutely nothing. :TD:

Why a brother gotta go to jail?

Ok call the ambulmapth :)

His 2006 to 2008 was one of the reasons why our defensive line was so good. He should have been a probowler in 2007 and 2008.

What could have been if Kevin Curtis doesn't trip him up in the divisional playoff game last year...

Oh and I went to the game against the Panthers...Canty was drawing double teams with regularity...too bad the linebackers sucked massive dick and yes, including you Michael Boley.

Freddie had to be one of the most unsung heroes of that defensive line for the past few years. He's quiet, humble, and just does his job time in and time out. He's probably lost a step with his age and injuries, but he's still solid in my opinion. Hate to see the guy go.

His 2006 to 2008 was one of the reasons why our defensive line was so good. He should have been a probowler in 2007 and 2008.

What could have been if Kevin Curtis doesn't trip him up in the divisional playoff game last year...

Oh and I went to the game against the Panthers...Canty was drawing double teams with regularity...too bad the linebackers sucked massive dick and yes, including you Michael Boley.

It seems everyone is high on Boley, but I agree, from what I saw when he did get to play, I was not impressed.

It seems everyone is high on Boley, but I agree, from what I saw when he did get to play, I was not impressed.

I chalk that up to his injuries and the fact he had Bill Sheridan as his defensive coordinator. This year was a throw away.

Freddie had to be one of the most unsung heroes of that defensive line for the past few years. He's quiet, humble, and just does his job time in and time out. He's probably lost a step with his age and injuries, but he's still solid in my opinion. Hate to see the guy go.

Agreed.