SportsWrath

Pat Kriwan First Post Combine Mock

jranieli

He's got the Bills taking Mc Clain... I'd be cool with that. :TU:

He'd make a great team with Posluszny and Mitchell and give us a fierce linebacking corps.

And to think that could have been our LB core.

Honestly it is time to go 3-4. Quit trying to dance between the two styles and commit.

Most teams play hybrid and there is no best D. The players just need to execute better and the coaches need to communicate the assignments better. The 3-4 isn't going to suddenly solve the Giants D problems. Many teams play the 3-4 and don't make the playoffs also.

Yep.

Looking for a new team right now and I"m about 80% set on the BIlls. I'll never root for the Giants again.

Why the Bills? They suck and will always, always suck while Ralph Wilson is there.

I'd go for the Jags...that team is going to be exciting to watch this coming season, I think.

Why the Bills? They suck and will always, always suck while Ralph Wilson is there.

I'd go for the Jags...that team is going to be exciting to watch this coming season, I think.

Because they're close enough for me to go to a home game, their fan base is the most loyal in the league outside of Green Bay, and their owner doesn't shit on their fans (yes, not a lot of free-agent pick ups, but also the cheapest tickets in the league).

The Jaguars will be in L.A. in a year.