SportsWrath

Superbowl Final Score

Balloonknot

I thought it would be closer bu my score is more accurate. :cool:

you had the Saints winning by 3, I had them winning by 14........you were more accurate on the over/under........your not in the same universe as me on the winning margin........are you kidding me here?

I knew the Saints would blow them out based upon what I saw in the regular season, and the fact Freeney was playing with a torn ligament (and BTW played pretty well) ...... I was suprised by the Colts D......did not think they were as good as that.....had they not been, the Saints would have scored 60 points

some schmuck bet $2 million on the colts in Vegas......he should have followed the teachings of Jack Stroud

you had the Saints winning by 3, I had them winning by 14........you were more accurate on the over/under........your not in the same universe as me on the winning margin........are you kidding me here?

I knew the Saints would blow them out based upon what I saw in the regular season, and the fact Freeney was playing with a torn ligament (and BTW played pretty well) ...... I was suprised by the Colts D......did not think they were as good as that.....had they not been, the Saints would have scored 60 points

some schmuck bet $2 million on the colts in Vegas......he should have followed the teachings of Jack Stroud

Sunday Morning I told my wife I feel like the Saints will win .... I wounder how much I would of won If I bet 20 Bucks no Spread