SportsWrath

PRO BOWL

rphguy

Why in the world would they schedule it the week BEFORE the Super Bowl?

If I were on a SB team, no way I'd play in this game.

it's a total waste of time ....whether it is the week before the SB , the week after the SB ....or on May the bloody 23rd ....... i hate it ...and never watch it

( roll on September !)

Why in the world would they schedule it the week BEFORE the Super Bowl?

If I were on a SB team, no way I'd play in this game.

if a player is on playing in the SB, I don't think he or she would give 2 shits about the pro-bowl. It's better this way because it keeps the focus on football. I can't tell you how many times I missed the pro bowl because it happens after the season is over... come to think of it, i hardly watch the pro bowl anyway.

The problem with the Pro Bowl is that it's totally meaningless. Who cares if the NFC beats the AFC? They should institute some kind of competition based on the player's origins. Have the South fight the North or something like that. Back home the domestic Rugby league does "State of Origin" every year, NEw South Wales vs Queensland, and they're always fierce affairs with a huge amount of fan support. which the players take an extreme amount of pride in.

The problem with the Pro Bowl is that it's totally meaningless. Who cares if the NFC beats the AFC? They should institute some kind of competition based on the player's origins. Have the South fight the North or something like that. Back home the domestic Rugby league does "State of Origin" every year, NEw South Wales vs Queensland, and they're always fierce affairs with a huge amount of fan support. which the players take an extreme amount of pride in.

In hockey they have the same thing, or did I haven't watched the all star game in forever, with North America VS the World. The NFL isn't nearly international enough for that but East VS West would probably work. Also skills competition would be a great idea. Hell most people just watch the home run derby during the MLB all star game.

It was Deihl who missed the block..btw

I've been meaning to correct that but hell it was so long ago already.

Deihl got Romo sacked twice actually

Aw Hell, so I saw the sack and only saw a Giants helmet in the area afterward. I had a 50/50 shot at who it was. I live in Vegas, so it doesn't surprise me I picked the wrong fitty.