SportsWrath

Did Brandon Jacobs quit/retire?

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt BJ say, when he was struggling early this season, that his numbers(YPC) would be the same as last season when the season is over......And if they werent he would quit or give the Giants theie money back or something along those lines?

Well, what gives?

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt BJ say, when he was struggling early this season, that his numbers(YPC) would be the same as last season when the season is over......And if they werent he would quit or give the Giants theie money back or something along those lines?

Well, what gives?

Yea, he's a big boy but still a kid.. learning. I don't expect him to give money back.. there are quite a few others on the team who should though.

He most certainly did. A little humility will do Brandon good.

You know, my father use to say this to me "Son, sometimes you need to get your ass kicked. It keeps you humble."

Maybe, this will keep Brandon focus and take him off his high horse.

Well it was pretty obvious when we made him the #1 we were only going to get two-three years of good running out of him before all those hits started to wear on him. I think going into this year we make Bradshaw the #1 just to light a fire under BJ and see how he responds to it. Maybe become the change of pace bruiser again ala Barber/Jacobs would be better for him now.

he played on a bad knee.....should have been IRed the week after it happened 1st game I believe it was.....then Tuck got hurt in the 2nd game and our fate was sealed

blame the old fool who kept starting the obviously most ineffective RB in the NFL

Jim Brown could not play well on a torn up knee.....nobody can