SportsWrath

wheres BadEgg

JackStroud

Just..wow. I guess the Eagles must have REALLY been hurting to make the Cowboys look as good as they did.

I have to say, next to seeing the Giants (occassionally) win, my next next favorite thing about play-off football is seeing Jerry Jones' pinched, evil face towards the end of another inevitable loss. It's just pure gold.

Just..wow. I guess the Eagles must have REALLY been hurting to make the Cowboys look as good as they did.

I have to say, next to seeing the Giants (occassionally) win, my next next favorite thing about play-off football is seeing Jerry Jones' pinched, evil face towards the end of another inevitable loss. It's just pure gold.

He definitely did not get his money playing high stakes poker as he wears his emotions on both sleeves... :LMAO:

Um, they got into the playoffs, we didn't. I'm really not sure why you'd be calling him out. :mellow:

Thank god there is someone sensible here. It troubles me deeply to say it but our season was lesser than theirs. To gloat over their loss in a playoff game is to say "You didn't even make it to the playoffs so fuck you"/

In no way am I trying to give credit to those douchebags. But the Giants are in no position to let their fans puff their chests.

Um, they got into the playoffs, we didn't. I'm really not sure why you'd be calling him out. :mellow:

It's kinda pathetic when I go over to a Redskins forum I usually post on from time to time and their always gloating when Dallas looses even though their team is a disgrace and in shambles. They gloat and make posts much like this calling out any 'Boys fan on the forum trying to get some response out of them. I mean why the hate for Dallas? Their a franchise with some of the best history in the NFL not to mention one of the larger fan bases in the NFL that despite what people say are usually devote to the end. Anyways back to the point, I just find it funny that members here are making it seem like the loss was crushing to the 'Boys when in fact we broke our own playoff streak and quite frankly disgraced this franchise with the season we had.

Sure their a divisional rival and I like nothing more then watching us beat them but I still have respect for our division rivals. The 'Boys had a better season then we did and won when they had to to make the playoffs and get their first playoff win in quite awhile. Simply put there is nothing we should be saying about the 'Boys or Eggy until we get shit straightened out on our end first, when we actually bring back some respect to the New York Football Giants. :giants:

It's kinda pathetic when I go over to a Redskins forum I usually post on from time to time and their always gloating when Dallas looses even though their team is a disgrace and in shambles. They gloat and make posts much like this calling out any 'Boys fan on the forum trying to get some response out of them. I mean why the hate for Dallas? Their a franchise with some of the best history in the NFL not to mention one of the larger fan bases in the NFL that despite what people say are usually devote to the end. Anyways back to the point, I just find it funny that members here are making it seem like the loss was crushing to the 'Boys when in fact we broke our own playoff streak and quite frankly disgraced this franchise with the season we had.

Sure their a divisional rival and I like nothing more then watching us beat them but I still have respect for our division rivals. The 'Boys had a better season then we did and won when they had to to make the playoffs and get their first playoff win in quite awhile. Simply put there is nothing we should be saying about the 'Boys or Eggy until we get shit straightened out on our end first, when we actually bring back some respect to the New York Football Giants. :giants:

Does this mean I have to take back my comments regarding Favre's rendition of "Pants On The Ground"?

Umm, Badegg has free licence to be a douchebag whenever the Giants take a disappointing turn, I'd say the mild ribbing he received in this thread is more than warranted. Especially after alluding to a Cowboys Superbowl victory this season.

Besides, he won't show up again until next season, and only if Dallas are above 0.500.

Umm, Badegg has free licence to be a douchebag whenever the Giants take a disappointing turn, I'd say the mild ribbing he received in this thread is more than warranted. Especially after alluding to a Cowboys Superbowl victory this season.

Besides, he won't show up again until next season, and only if Dallas are above 0.500.

Hey, do what you want to do. I just don't think it makes much sense for fans of a team that misses out on the big show to mock a fan because his team lost a playoff game.

On the other hand, I am having a laugh that they did just enough right to get the Campbell's Soup Kid a 3-year extension. I bet he's pissed about that.

Hey, do what you want to do. I just don't think it makes much sense for fans of a team that misses out on the big show to mock a fan because his team lost a playoff game.

On the other hand, I am having a laugh that they did just enough right to get the Campbell's Soup Kid a 3-year extension. I bet he's pissed about that.

When you're team gets overhyped then utterly embarrassed like that in a big game I think it's fair to mock them, regardless of how well your team did. We still get mocked for the pounding we took in the 2000 superbowl.