SportsWrath

So how do you see the Denver game playing out

JackStroud

Despite their record they have been in a worse funk than us.

Having said that the Giants are not a Monday night type team..........we have struggled in the spotlight over the years

The one mile altitude wont help........Eli already has a tendency to sail some throws

This game gives me the heebie jeebies

I'm going out on a limb and predict that Giants will kick Denver's ass. I believe the defense will finally show up. And frankly, if the Giants defense can't shutdown a gimpy Kyle Orton, we have no business talking about playoffs.

Final Score: Giants 38, Denver 13

I think we're fucked.

Little rest, one of the most physically demanding stadiums in the league, both starting RBs banged up, and no defense to speak of just doesn't add up to a pretty picture for me.

We have to hope Eli and our receivers can outscore Royal and Marshall. Until our D shows us otherwise, it's the only hope we have.

Brandon Marshall will rape us. Royal will buttfuck us - if, IF Kyle Orton is healthy. But with the way our secondary is playing, any QB could get them the ball and they can burn us as and when required.

Boss will have a play a big role - Denver has had trouble with TE the entire season. Nicks and Manningham will need to have a huge game.

I think this game will be decided on the turnover battle - as both offenses might have a tendency to make mistakes. We win the turnover battle, we win the game.

we have no business talking about playoffs.

don't talk about playoffs ! ... you kidding me...Playoffs!......i just hope we can win a game

( but i agree with you JM4prez .......i think Denver are in meltdown and we will kick their asses .......24-10 ( our D shows up ....and Eli has another excellent game)

don't talk about playoffs ! ... you kidding me...Playoffs!......i just hope we can win a game

( but i agree with you JM4prez .......i think Denver are in meltdown and we will kick their asses .......24-10 ( our D shows up ....and Eli has another excellent game)

I hope you are right :unsure:

Wow I must be in Bazaro world. Not one shot at Gilbride's play calling losing the game. Anyway with Blackburn at MLB how can the Giants lose? :P

I cannot recall a game Blackburn started at MLBer in recent memory that we lost

hes a good thing

leave it at that.......Pierce already had 1 ft in the grave

UK, I have a strange sense of calm about this game. Like you said, Denver is in middle of a death-rattle right now, whereas we just shook off our skid.

And really, the more I think about it, the more I realize that the Giants beat a solid Atlanta team....and really, we should have had that Charger game, too.

Kyle Orton, even when healthy, is little more than a game manager. He can't put Denver on his back, and will the team to victory, even if he were 100%.

So, all the Giants need to do is tighten it up in the red zone a bit, and the defense returns to being a sound unit. I'm still a little baffled at what happened to our defense, but I think the law of averages will eventually kick in, and the sacks, INTS, and forced fumbles will start.

And for all the ragging I give Blackburn, he'll be okay tomorrow.

On offense, Eli and his receivers are locked in right now....none of that Plaxico/Shockey miscommunication bullshit. I don't recall any season where Eli has looked better on 3rd downs....it's almost uncanny. I think Jacobs is set for a big game as well.

Besides, if the offense bogs down, Killdrive can go to his Secret Weapon.... The Hedgecock Swing Pass

In case people think I've completely lost my mind, Tynes will continue to suck.

I'm not worried about their receivers, I'm worried about their runners. Our corners have been doing well but anyone can run on us. Denver's waterboy could probably break 100 yards on us.

I don't think you have to worry about knoshon moreno, lololol...or are you the one that constantly starts him in fantasy in the SW League I'm in?

Atlanta's 3rd string RB ran wild on us, I'm worried about everyone.

he averaged 3 YPC and a long of 13. So what, he had two red zone touchdowns. I think it was more the inability to stop any Matt Ryan third down throw (which got them down there in the first place) that hurt us a lot worse. Which is a direct result of having a secondary and linebackers that blow. Oh, and no pass rush.

It could easily go either way. Denver seems to be melting down, and Brandon Marshall is starting to look like... well... Brandon Marshall on the sidelines (didn't he just punch Moreno last week?)

Our run D sucks, rest assured... but our pass D does too. Our D just flat-out blows.

Their D is actually good. They have two really good corners, and I'm not sure our WRs will stack up against them. Boss is the key... if he doesn't come through for us, we're toast.

A banged-up Jacobs and Danny Ware doesn't make me feel very good about this game.

I think Denver wins a squeaker. 20-17.

However, I think Chase Blackburn will have 30 tackles and 15 sacks.

I think we will come out with the win but it wont be easy.

Our WRs will be blanketed by those Denver Corners. Nicks and Boss will be the key since Manningham and Steve Smith might have mediocre games. If Nicks and Boss can pick up the slack then it will get interesting. Denver will pound the rock against us to take the pressure off Orton and I think they will be successful at it since the Giants D doesnt look like they can stop my grandma either. They will play ball control and will really try and wear down our D - who will get winded easily playing on a short week and also at that altitude. We need to be pass happy initially, jump ahead early, get a comfortable lead and then hold on to it by playing some ball control ourselves. Gilbride will then try and fuck it up as usual but somehow our team manages to keep his retardation in check.

Chase Blackburn will have 6 INTs, 17 sacks, 6 forced fumbles and 98 tackles. AP will have -4 tackles and -3 INTs with his airhorn on the bench. Danny Ware will rush for 816 yards.

I think we will come out with the win but it wont be easy.

Our WRs will be blanketed by those Denver Corners. Nicks and Boss will be the key since Manningham and Steve Smith might have mediocre games. If Nicks and Boss can pick up the slack then it will get interesting. Denver will pound the rock against us to take the pressure off Orton and I think they will be successful at it since the Giants D doesnt look like they can stop my grandma either. They will play ball control and will really try and wear down our D - who will get winded easily playing on a short week and also at that altitude. We need to be pass happy initially, jump ahead early, get a comfortable lead and then hold on to it by playing some ball control ourselves. Gilbride will then try and fuck it up as usual but somehow our team manages to keep his retardation in check.

Chase Blackburn will have 6 INTs, 17 sacks, 6 forced fumbles and 98 tackles. AP will have -4 tackles and -3 INTs with his airhorn on the bench. Danny Ware will rush for 816 yards.

LOL Happy Thanksgiving

im giving thanks for Chase and Danny

Despite their record they have been in a worse funk than us.

Having said that the Giants are not a Monday night type team..........we have struggled in the spotlight over the years

The one mile altitude wont help........Eli already has a tendency to sail some throws

This game gives me the heebie jeebies

We got over that.. We've played lights out in the spotlight as of late.

We got over that.. We've played lights out in the spotlight as of late.

Spotlight? Approximately 12 people get NFL Network....how is that spotlight hahaha?

JK man, I know what you mean. I'm just pissed it's the Giants they decided to put on Thursday night on NFL Network. Oh why oh why couldn't it have been the Raiders-Cowboys game...oh yah, because the Raiders effing blow.

I don't, however, get all the love we're receiving for this game...have you been watching the commercials? "Bigblue is coming to spoil the fun...blah blah blah"....is it because I live in NY?? If I lived in Denver would they be showing less favoritism?