SportsWrath

So how do you see the Denver game playing out

JackStroud

Spotlight? Approximately 12 people get NFL Network....how is that spotlight hahaha?

JK man, I know what you mean. I'm just pissed it's the Giants they decided to put on Thursday night on NFL Network. Oh why oh why couldn't it have been the Raiders-Cowboys game...oh yah, because the Raiders effing blow.

I don't, however, get all the love we're receiving for this game...have you been watching the commercials? "Bigblue is coming to spoil the fun...blah blah blah"....is it because I live in NY?? If I lived in Denver would they be showing less favoritism?

Yea maybe it's different commercials for different audience but I doubt it...

UK, I have a strange sense of calm about this game. Like you said, Denver is in middle of a death-rattle right now, whereas we just shook off our skid.

And really, the more I think about it, the more I realize that the Giants beat a solid Atlanta team....and really, we should have had that Charger game, too.

Kyle Orton, even when healthy, is little more than a game manager. He can't put Denver on his back, and will the team to victory, even if he were 100%.

So, all the Giants need to do is tighten it up in the red zone a bit, and the defense returns to being a sound unit. I'm still a little baffled at what happened to our defense, but I think the law of averages will eventually kick in, and the sacks, INTS, and forced fumbles will start.

And for all the ragging I give Blackburn, he'll be okay tomorrow.

On offense, Eli and his receivers are locked in right now....none of that Plaxico/Shockey miscommunication bullshit. I don't recall any season where Eli has looked better on 3rd downs....it's almost uncanny. I think Jacobs is set for a big game as well.

Besides, if the offense bogs down, Killdrive can go to his Secret Weapon.... The Hedgecock Swing Pass

In case people think I've completely lost my mind, Tynes will continue to suck.

It's going to take most of my weekend to remove this prediction from my ass.