SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Raiders_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Raiders by less than 3
    • Raiders by 3-9
    • Raiders by 10-14
    • Raiders by 14+
    • TIE

First overall, a classic kid who decided to cash in and left school too early, not ready for the NFL, then fucked himself by holding out. If he would have stayed in school one more year, he would have been more prepared for the speed of the game and likely have been on a different team, and i honestly think he'd be a respectable QB.

I've read he is extremely lazy and only does enough to get by. He doesn't prepare for games like an NFL quarterback should. In college you can get away with that shit, but not in the NFL.

First overall, a classic kid who decided to cash in and left school too early, not ready for the NFL, then fucked himself by holding out. If he would have stayed in school one more year, he would have been more prepared for the speed of the game and likely have been on a different team, and i honestly think he'd be a respectable QB.

I hear you....he has the tools...just not the skill set yet.....if ever all because he came out early. What a waste.

He's been given more chances than Steve Howe.. :smartass:

After his second season I could see he was useless....he reminds me of a Michigan runner the Giants had during the Dave Brown era...cannot remain his name...but he ran more sideline to sideline than goal post to goal post. He sucked...just like Moss=Loss sucks now.

After his second season I could see he was useless....he reminds me of a Michigan runner the Giants had during the Dave Brown era...cannot remain his name...but he ran more sideline to sideline than goal post to goal post. He sucked...just like Moss=Loss sucks now.

Tyrone Wheatley

Wheatley or Bunch?

I'm still baffled as to why Hixon isn't returning kicks/punts... we're winning but Moss is painful to watch. You know someone needs to tell Reese that it's ok to make a mistake in the draft... now accept it and let's cut our losses.

Tyrone Wheatley

Ayup....and there was one before that in the mid 80's ....cannot think of his name either...he was another Michigan boy. George Young had a hard on for Michigan RB's and WR's all of whom sucked when they came to the NFL...lol.