SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game predicitons

BronxRik

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Chiefs_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Chiefs by less than 3
    • Chiefs by 3-9
    • Chiefs by 10-14
    • Chiefs by 14+
    • TIE

shooooooooooooooo :flex: (na I'm watching it on Fox.. just saying welcome back :))

Thanks! :cool:

my broke ass had to choose between cable and internet...and internet won - so I am all about finding the streaming vids of games. :D

Good win, outside of those gimmy TDs we gave them in the 4th.

Glad to see Nicks turn a swing pass into a big play, hope he can keep doing that for us. Hope Eli is ok, I'm pretty sure with a week of rest he will be good to go next week.

Steve Smith is nothing but money all this guy does is move the chains and make big plays, he's easily the #1 WR on the team at the moment. Manningham needs to spend the next four days doing nothing but catching passes, he was able to get open alot today but not bring it in.

Boley is a fucking beast out there and I'm glad we brought him in, him and Pierce were all over the field today.

Thanks! :cool:

my broke ass had to choose between cable and internet...and internet won - so I am all about finding the streaming vids of games. :D

Sorry to hear that and I hope things turn out for the better for you. We're glad to have you back that's for sure.

I am watching the Dallas Broke Backs...playing Denver. Jesus every time one of those asshat runners of theirs makes a run...you would think its the last two minutes in the SuperBowl and its First and Goal at the 1 when they get up. All the celebrating and show boating they do.....lol.

I am watching the Dallas Broke Backs...playing Denver. Jesus every time one of those asshat runners of theirs makes a run...you would think its the last two minutes in the SuperBowl and its First and Goal at the 1 when they get up. All the celebrating and show boating they do.....lol.

boy that bradon marshall, he sucks huh? :laugh:

Who cares.. we got Steve Smith, Mario Manningham, and Nicks.

All 3 looking like studs. Manningham better do something about all these tipped up balls though, even if he's the one to come down with it half the time.

And who would have though Smith would produce the way he has every week now. He's looking more and more like a #1 to me.

And I dont think many understand what we have in Nicks, looks like he really might be the next Erving.

All young, paid for, and will only get better. Marshall is a great talent, but we just dont have room for him.

Lastly I hope to God Eli is ok. At the begining of the year, as foolish as this sounds, I said I wouldnt mind seeing Carr get some time. (the contract pissed me off) But Eli has played lights out, and looks like he finnaly broke out as a top 5 QB in this league.

All 3 looking like studs. Manningham better do something about all these tipped up balls though, even if he's the one to come down with it half the time.

And who would have though Smith would produce the way he has every week now. He's looking more and more like a #1 to me.

And I dont think many understand what we have in Nicks, looks like he really might be the next Erving.

All young, paid for, and will only get better. Marshall is a great talent, but we just dont have room for him.

Lastly I hope to God Eli is ok. At the begining of the year, as foolish as this sounds, I said I wouldnt mind seeing Carr get some time. (the contract pissed me off) But Eli has played lights out, and looks like he finnaly broke out as a top 5 QB in this league.

julius-erving-signed-nets-action-16x20-photo.jpg