SportsWrath

Tuck Calls Out Adams

BronxRik

Giants Put Damper on Season Opener

Tuck Calls Out Flo

Giants defensive end Justin Tuck left the game after injuring his shoulder in the second quarter when Cowboys left tackle Flozell Adams was flagged for tripping him.

It turns out Tuck is not a silent sufferer, as he had some choice words about Adams' penalty after the game.

"I think it was bush league," Tuck said. "He did it a few times in this game. Unfortunately, he only got called once."

Tuck did not return to the game, but some fireworks could be in store the next time the two teams meet if Tuck is healthy.

"I'd like to have had the rest of the game to punish him for it," Tuck said.

When a dirty move leads to the injury of another player, offending player needs to be fined and/or suspended for a game...unfortunately, he will prolly only receive that slap on the wrist penalty he got.

This play is what stands out in my mind. That was complete bullshit!! He's just mad because his mommy named him Flozell. :LMAO:

Flozell Adams should get a stiff fine and 1-2 game suspension from the NFL, in my opinion

He intentionally endangered a star players career.........to me this is right up there with michael vick torturing dogs

i hope tuck kicks the crap out of this guy in the next cowboy game.........a cut block is in order

Next time Tuck should just fall on Adam's knee and end his career.

What I've seen in my rugby days, one time:

One guy would hold the opposing guy up (basically locked in a ruck, or block). This way, the opposing guy needs to have both feet, or at least one leg planted, hard into the ground. Another guy comes around, stomps down or falls down on the opposing guys shin, blowing out the knee.

Just an idea for Tuck next time. Maybe Canty can hold Flozell up, haha.

Wow.. now that's confidence.

Tuck beat him on that play, and it was early in the game. Kiwi also beat him shortly thereafter, and Flozell tried it again. Where is the NFL with a fine and/or suspension? Defensive Linemen get penalized up the ass for hitting QB's, and meanwhile the league goes soft on Offensive Linemen.

One guy would hold the opposing guy up (basically locked in a ruck, or block). This way, the opposing guy needs to have both feet, or at least one leg planted, hard into the ground. Another guy comes around, stomps down or falls down on the opposing guys shin, blowing out the knee.

That's a little drastic. What did the guy do to deserve that?

That'd be offside.