SportsWrath

Boss Commercial

Mr. P

Rodney and Donnie....no. The rest.....yeah.

What Braylon did is nearly impossible...he knew right where the ball was coming...I would bet they just had CGed balls flying into his hands....

I totally think Neil Rackers could do that.

I also think Kevin Boss could do that too, there wasn't anything special about it, just reflexes. It might have taken him a couple tries, but it's possible. Same with the Colston one.

What Braylon did is nearly impossible...he knew right where the ball was coming...I would bet they just had CGed balls flying into his hands....

I also think Kevin Boss could do that too, there wasn't anything special about it, just reflexes. It might have taken him a couple tries, but it's possible. Same with the Colston one.

I think Braylon left that bandanna on his eyes for all of last year.

The Rackers one is the first one I remember seeing, and I totally believed it. I believed it so much, he's been my kicker every year for the last 3 years.

The Rackers one is the first one I remember seeing, and I totally believed it. I believed it so much, he's been my kicker every year for the last 3 years.

If a kicker can get the ball down the center of the field goal posts every time, there's no reason to believe he cant hit the posts on purpose.

If a kicker can get the ball down the center of the field goal posts every time, there's no reason to believe he cant hit the posts on purpose.

Those kicks were from 50 yards. I think he MIGHT be able to hit the goal posts 4 times in a row, 2 on the left, 2 on the right from the 10 yard line, but come on Storm, you really think that's real?

Those kicks were from 50 yards. I think he MIGHT be able to hit the goal posts 4 times in a row, 2 on the left, 2 on the right from the 10 yard line, but come on Storm, you really think that's real?

I dunno but I didn't know they were 50 yards.

I bet he could nail them from 35-40, though, given enough tries

I know in soccer we used to play 3 bar (like Gordon Bombay plays in Mighty Ducks 2)...I used to be able to hit the left, right, and top posts of the goal with a soccer ball from 18 yards out...without missing...kicking is the same motion every time, you line it up just right, you could definitely get it pretty close to the same spot every time...

Chris Cooley's and Braylon's are far from real though...the other ones, though, I think are at least plausible, though definitely edited.

Storm, I'm a kicker.. per se. I played soccer all my life. There are a lot of factors that go into kicking.. and once you made the contact with the ball and it's in the air, you have no control over it.. not the breeze... not anything else. And given the odd shape of the football it's that much harder to aim it with that much accuracy.

Storm, I'm a kicker.. per se. I played soccer all my life. There are a lot of factors that go into kicking.. and once you made the contact with the ball and it's in the air, you have no control over it.. not the breeze... not anything else. And given the odd shape of the football it's that much harder to aim it with that much accuracy.

Meh, I disagree, kicking is the exact same motion every time, and I also played soccer. That's why the same players take free kicks and PKs...that was a beautiful, sunny day in that video. I didn't, however, realize how far away he was, within 35, there's no doubt in my mind that Rackers could do that.