SportsWrath

web gem

Lughead

Good point, when was he with the skins? :confused:

From Wiki:

He finished his career with two seasons with the Redskins (1997 and 1998); during his last season he spent much of his time on injured reserve and did not see any playing time.

LINKAGE

Thank you, man that has a sig that says 'google it' before you ask a dumb question. <_>

I know, I really got to learn to do that.

I figured I'd save you the embarrasment of being 'wrong' about something yet again. :rolleyes:

Only reason i even remember he was with the skins is because I live in skins territory. I honestly don't remember him ever playing. In my minds eye, it went Rypen, pretty sure Rich Gannon is in there, Shuler/Ferotte, Trent Green, Brad Johnson, Jeff george, Patrick Ramsey, Danny Wurffel, Brunell, Campbell.

I know he was there, but I can't remember seeing him take a snap in the burgandy and piss yellow.

Only reason i even remember he was with the skins is because I live in skins territory. I honestly don't remember him ever playing. In my minds eye, it went Rypen, pretty sure Rich Gannon is in there, Shuler/Ferotte, Trent Green, Brad Johnson, Jeff george, Patrick Ramsey, Danny Wurffel, Brunell, Campbell.

I know he was there, but I can't remember seeing him take a snap in the burgandy and piss yellow.

I cant tell you how much I remember these nightmares,,,, :unsure:

i never thought patrick ramsey was really all that bad

Me niether, but I'm not a good judge because I still believe had gus ferotte not been in Dc heath Shuler would have been a find QB. Everytime he fucked up they put Gus in, and it ruined him.

Me niether, but I'm not a good judge because I still believe had gus ferotte not been in Dc heath Shuler would have been a find QB. Everytime he fucked up they put Gus in, and it ruined him.

i still think gus is better than any qb they have in minnesota

i never thought patrick ramsey was really all that bad

I always thought the same thing, they never really gave him any supporting cast...and they would always replace him with someone else whenever he did something wrong

Lug, why are you asking people take a close look at Jeff Hostetler's...uh, gem?

Strahan sacking and ex-Giant

now that I look closer DAMNNNNNN that had to hurt . First Taylor ends Theisman's Career and by the looks of that hit ,the way Jeff is landing on his neck Maybe Strahan ended Hos's career . I'll have to go look at the NFL history I know Hos was out most of his last Season due to injury.

how could Jeff have won a SB........I've been schooled time and again on here that Subs are worthless......they cannot get it done

right?

youre gonna make a thread about a picture of hos getting sacked by strahan about you and your love of backups?