SportsWrath

Giants sign another Egyptian King

Lughead

Giants Sign OL Tutankhamen Reyes :

The Giants signed 10-year OL veteran Tutan Reyes, who has played both guard and center.

Reyes, 6-3 and 305 pounds, has played in 53 regular season games with 37 starts and started three postseason games in a career that has included stops in New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Buffalo and Jacksonville. In 2008, Reyes played in 15 games for the Jaguars, including eight on offense. He made three starts at right guard – Oct. 12 at Denver, Oct. 26 vs. Cleveland and Nov. 2 at Cincinnati.

Reyes is a former fifth-round draft choice out of Mississippi by the New Orleans Saints in 2000, the 131st overall selection.

To make room for Reyes, the Giants waived TE Martez Milner.

We are playing on the name....not his ethnicity....Ramses....Tut-Ankh-Amen.....remember your old bro Ankh-En-Aton...lol.

I wonder if he was named that because the condom broke.

RamsesCondoms.jpg

We are playing on the name....not his ethnicity....Ramses....Tut-Ankh-Amen.....remember your old bro Ankh-En-Aton...lol.

I've earned the right to hard-headed. Besides the guy can be both. Since "Arab" isn't a race but a national origin, it shouldn't surprise anyone that a Black man named Ramses is an Arab.

Victory is mine!!! :flex:

I've earned the right to hard-headed. Besides the guy can be both. Since "Arab" isn't a race but a national origin, it shouldn't surprise anyone that a Black man named Ramses is an Arab.

Victory is mine!!! :flex:

Victory over what Bro....??? Was asking if you remembered your TW bro.... :confused:

All joking aside, he may be nothing more than a camp body, but nice pickup of a guy who can play 2 spots and has a lot of experience, when you consider that Ruegamer is gone.

I don't always agree with Reese, but it's so friggin rare these days. The guy just makes smart decisions.

All joking aside, he may be nothing more than a camp body, but nice pickup of a guy who can play 2 spots and has a lot of experience, when you consider that Ruegamer is gone.

I don't always agree with Reese, but it's so friggin rare these days. The guy just makes smart decisions.

Grey is gone??? When did this happen? I loved Grey as a backup!!

wow dude you're so far out of the loop I am surprised you can even see it :rolleyes:

LOL....my sarcasm has been slacking lately. Its getting so bad, that some of these guys actually think Im a big Jimmy Fallon fan. :rolleyes: