SportsWrath

Giants Room

Allstarjim

:confused:

I have no idea what this means!?

back in the day he showed us pictures of his 'giants' room that turned out to be a huge lie. i was hoping i'd be the first to make a comment. but it looks pretty cool so far. your a lucky man to have a wife who lets you do that

back in the day he showed us pictures of his 'giants' room that turned out to be a huge lie . i was hoping i'd be the first to make a comment. but it looks pretty cool so far. your a lucky man to have a wife who lets you do that

You forgot to mention the big screen TV that came up out of the basement floor. :LMAO:

OK, got it. LOL, what happened to that dude, is he still around? No internet in prison? Thanks guys for the great comments. It really makes me happy that all you true Giants fans really like it. Plus, I'm not even done! I have a coffee table that is going to be Giants themed as well to sit in front of the couch, of course.

i was going there- seemed too easy. wait- am i on your no fun list?

I kept waiting for someone else to do it, but nobody seemed to wanna go there, and I couldn't leave that one on the table.

Jim, room is awesome, I'm waiting until i eventually buy a house to do a room of my own, it'll have to be a Giants / Rangers room, luckily they both have the same colors. I have a couple fatheads, but i have a bunch of stuff not related to my teams. Cal Rimpken pics, Babe Ruth/Gherig pic, Mantle and Williams pic. Shit like that. Now if only I could find a woman to buy me a house.

first, the dog has to say you did an absolutely amazing job with this...very professional. the dog's only question is, now that you have given up the dining and living rooms in your house, where do you entertain your normal friends (i.e., the one's you have for dinner who may not be sports-obsessed lunatics)?

LOL, it's a Giants themed sports room, LW! I went to Home Depot and picked Giants colors. Glidden has sports themed colors... I picked Giants Blue and Giants Red for the stripe. I actually was going to do two smaller grey stripes (they also have a Giants grey :confused:) above and below the red stripe, but then when I tried it, it didn't look as good.

Not too concerned with the lighting. The windows are pretty big and we have an overhead light/ceiling fan plus that big lamp in the corner. Plus when we are going to watch football games in there I'd rather it be a little darker to see the TV better.

You missed the real question. Where'd you get that awesome sticker? I need to get one.

first, the dog has to say you did an absolutely amazing job with this...very professional. the dog's only question is, now that you have given up the dining and living rooms in your house, where do you entertain your normal friends (i.e., the one's you have for dinner who may not be sports-obsessed lunatics)?

I live in Florida... I have a pretty large screened in lanai that we use quite often to eat dinner out there. 95% of the time, the weather is very nice to eat outside during the dinner hour. We also have a nice-sized eat-in kitchen, where we have our dining room table, so we can always eat in there as well. And when we are not eating or hanging out outside, our large den/great room is where we lounge around with or without friends, where our TV is located.

Most of my friends ARE sports-obsessed lunatics, though.

I kept waiting for someone else to do it, but nobody seemed to wanna go there, and I couldn't leave that one on the table.

Jim, room is awesome, I'm waiting until i eventually buy a house to do a room of my own, it'll have to be a Giants / Rangers room, luckily they both have the same colors. I have a couple fatheads, but i have a bunch of stuff not related to my teams. Cal Rimpken pics, Babe Ruth/Gherig pic, Mantle and Williams pic. Shit like that. Now if only I could find a woman to buy me a house.

Thanks, bud. I'm sure you will trap some lonely, wealthy, cougar with that irresistable VG charm real soon, :lol:. Just make sure all you guys that are planning on doing these rooms, post the pics... I love man caves.

I spoke to the wife, she said I can turn the crawl space into a Giants paradise. No wonder I married her being able to make concessions like that. :wub:

No disco balls though, she doesn't like disco balls. That wasn't good. :brooding:

I spoke to the wife, she said I can turn the crawl space into a Giants paradise. No wonder I married her being able to make concessions like that. :wub:

No disco balls though, she doesn't like disco balls. That wasn't good. :brooding:

LMAO, boohyah. Sorry man! I'm sure she has other redeeming qualities, lol.

I have a finished bonus room over the garage. Blue couch, blue love seat, Giants pictures etc all over. Anyway its over the garage like I said, so in the winter if you leave the garage door open it gets cold up there. The night of the Gb champ game I had my friends that go to the game with me over and one of them smokes. It was like 10 degrees that night so I made him smoke in the garage with the door open. Anyway it got cold in the room so we got to talking about how cool it would have been to be in GB that night. Combine that, with 3 idiots drinking beer and doing shots by the 2nd quarter we opened all 5 windows in the room and created our own frozen tundra to try and feel the freeze of GB.

My wife simply warned me, do not bitch when we need an oil fill up.

Very cool I have been working my way into a room I have alot of memorabilia but problem is, no house I just have a few things hanging on the wall as of now and alot of stuff packed. kudos though Jim looks nice

Guest TheMachine27

Very nice. I do admire you. The misses wouldn't dare let me do something like this to any room in our house. I am jealous!

Very nice. I do admire you. The misses wouldn't dare let me do something like this to any room in our house. I am jealous!

I never understood that. Why wouldnt you be able to make at least ONE room in your house, that you co own, the way you want it?