SportsWrath

Was the loss of Kiwika Mitchell the worst personnel

JackStroud

I cannot remember a worst decision in retrospect since we let Sam Huff move to the Skins

What in the world was Giants mangement thinking???? Reese blew it BIG TIME

$5 million per year is/was nothing for a guy of his ability

I cannot remember a worst decision in retrospect since we let Sam Huff move to the Skins

How long does it take you to think of this stuff?

Not looking for a new kicker to replace Tynes is one of the decisions I feel they balked on.

How long does it take you to think of this stuff?

Not sure I'm just "The Fool on the Hill".......when you see the sun going down........ I see the world turning round

with an IQ of 141 this stuff just pops in my head

It's a curse in a way

Not looking for a new kicker to replace Tynes is one of the decisions I feel they balked on.

Is Carney gone??...... I asked in another post and two not so bright bulbs got into an argument about female anatomy and ruined my question

Is Carney gone??...... I asked in another post and two not so bright bulbs got into an argument about female anatomy and ruined my question

Deerrrr my bulb ain't been glowin so bright lately but I dun think this topic be better cuz you dun terned off dem dang caps button.

Was it a loss? Yes. Was Mitchell worth the money he got? No. The missed production of one LB in no way could make up for the missed production of one #1 WR who decided to carry a loaded pistol.

Not sure I'm just "The Fool on the Hill".......when you see the sun going down........ I see the world turning round

It's a curse in a way

Actually, you were reading that wrong. That wasnt a 1 at the end, that was a typo. Your IQ is actually 14.

How about every first round draft pick from 1992 to 1996?

In hindsight, I'd say yea... Losing Kawika hurt us... At the time we pretty much all felt he was asking for too much. We've since moved on.

It's a curse in a way

it must be tough. thank you for holding it waaaayyyyy back for us simple folk. no one would've guessed.

it must be tough. thank you for holding it waaaayyyyy back for us simple folk. no one would've guessed.

its tough with some of the replies I get.......I have to search my pockets for some pity and understanding ocassionaly

I do not as a rule lose my temper, or reply to the insults

you have to always consider the source

its tough with some of the replies I get.......I have to search my pockets for some pity and understanding ocassionaly

I do not as a rule lose my temper, or reply to the insults

you have to always consider the source

We all consider the source when dealing with you. Hence the "Slow Child" treatment. :)

Jak

I didnt see it as a big loss. THe Giants D front 4 ran out of gas in the end.

The Giants LB's this year will be stellar. THe money angle always is important

in the NFL. Mitchell is a solid player no doubt but you always have to check your

wallet in the Pros. LB' again will be real good in fact Defense overall will be top 5 !

Only reason why Mitchell was missed was because Wilkinson was injured. Besides if Mitchell was still here, we wouldn't have Boley.

Jak

I didnt see it as a big loss. THe Giants D front 4 ran out of gas in the end.

The Giants LB's this year will be stellar. THe money angle always is important

in the NFL. Mitchell is a solid player no doubt but you always have to check your

wallet in the Pros. LB' again will be real good in fact Defense overall will be top 5 !

as a homework assigment you must stay after school and watch the season of Mitchell.....especially the playoffs and even more so the SB

then come back here with that argument..........I have NFL network and when they replay Giant games from that year Mitchell's brilliance cannot be denied

having said that he needed that D line to do those things..........he cannot emulate that in Buffalo

Mitchell was relentless that year.....his pass coverage was awesome and he made a many many backfield tackles and helped alot on the blitz. He also completely negated Pierce's horrific play

Losing Phil Simms in 1994 when he still had a good year or 2 left was the worst personnel decision the Giants have made in recent(last 25 years)..

Letting Tom Landry and Vince Lombardi go coach elsewhere ranks up there too, especially when you consider the man they chose was Allie Sherman.

So in a nutshell. No this was not the worst personnel move the Giants have ever made. Probably if we think about the last 40 years, not even in the top 10, but thanks for asking it anyway. ;)

Losing Phil Simms in 1994 when he still had a good year or 2 left was the worst personnel decision the Giants have made in recent(last 25 years)..

Letting Tom Landry and Vince Lombardi go coach elsewhere ranks up there too, especially when you consider the man they chose was Allie Sherman.

So in a nutshell. No this was not the worst personnel move the Giants have ever made. Probably if we think about the last 40 years, not even in the top 10, but thanks for asking it anyway. ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WHen you consider total games that could have been won Landry and Lombardi

have to be #1 and # 2 followed by Simms.

The Hiring of Ray Handley should get honorable mention. :(