SportsWrath

Was the loss of Kiwika Mitchell the worst personnel

JackStroud

Hell, recently, and with linebackers: signing Carlos Emmons and Lavar Arrington.

Martin, I try not to think about it. :brooding:

you forgot Brian Mitchell ! thought id add that into the pain. ^_^

I cannot remember a worst decision in retrospect since we let Sam Huff move to the Skins

What in the world was Giants mangement thinking???? Reese blew it BIG TIME

$5 million per year is/was nothing for a guy of his ability

Wait, I thought you spent years bitching about Kerry Collins? I estimate that's who you should still be complaining about as the worst personnel move...to acquire him.

Just the same, letting Kawika go wasn't a great move, but we don't pay King's Ransome to joourneymen...

Wait, I thought you spent years bitching about Kerry Collins? I estimate that's who you should still be complaining about as the worst personnel move...to acquire him.

Just the same, letting Kawika go wasn't a great move, but we don't pay King's Ransome to joourneymen...

of course we do........we paid the exact same amount per year for 5 years for Pee Wee "Air Horn"

I stand corrected acquiring "Air Horn' was a far greater faux pas than losing Mitchell.....who is NO journeyman

funny we sent the skins Sam Huff and got back "Air Horn" 40 years later........poetic injustice

we got screwed coming and going

of course we do........we paid the exact same amount per year for 5 years for Pee Wee "Air Horn"

I stand corrected acquiring "Air Horn' was a far greater faux pas than losing Mitchell.....who is NO journeyman

funny we sent the skins Sam Huff and got back "Air Horn" 40 years later........poetic injustice

we got screwed coming and going

This post alone lets me know your nothing more then a common idiot please go be a fan of another team, the Giants dont want your stupidity.

In fact welcome to my ignore list, you join such greats as BadEgg and.....well you now.

Seriously this guy is beyond pathetic I just cant take this type of stupidity....thank the mods for the ignore feature.

This post alone lets me know your nothing more then a common idiot please go be a fan of another team, the Giants dont want your stupidity.

In fact welcome to my ignore list, you join such greats as BadEgg and.....well you now.

Seriously this guy is beyond pathetic I just cant take this type of stupidity....thank the mods for the ignore feature.

ahhhhhhhh alas parting is such sweet sorrow

Typical reaction........you guys need to grow some tougher skin

Air horn could not start for the Allouettes

I'm fairly sure Coughlin did not forgive the gun hiding incident and your boy may be knocking on the Allouett's door after the last cuts this year though :o)

Bad Egg though a Cowboy fan always made me laugh.......unfortunately his only fault was he never came around after a Cowboy loss or playoff implosion

He's a troll, he's only doing it so people will attack him.