SportsWrath

OK guys .....its finally here

UK-Giantsfan

They are going to trade up and grab the best kicker available.

BTW, has a kicker ever gone #1? Or should I ask "what's the highest a kicker has ever gone"?

i think janikowski was the highest- 17th pick

and Man U .....come from 2 down to win 5-2 fuck it

UK, I hadn't seen the game when you wrote this. I was coaching my kid's team this morning so I had to record it. Came home, posted on here and then looked and saw you responded, I knew chances are you were telling me the score of the game, so I avoided the thread all day because of it. :P

I think it's Nicks. Heyward Bey gone at 7 by the dumb ass Raiders

GAWD the Raiders are stupid! You have to think Raider Nation is just itching for ole' Al to kick the bucket. DHB was not the best WR in this draft. I mean, the dude had only 600 yards and 6 TDs in college in his final year.... and you have Crabtree sitting pretty there? WTF? The Raiders are the worst franchise in the NFL, bar none. Seriously, Lions fans, take solace, because Matt Millen is gone and at least you don't have Al Davis. That was the dumbest pick I've seen in a long time.

GAWD the Raiders are stupid! You have to think Raider Nation is just itching for ole' Al to kick the bucket. DHB was not the best WR in this draft. I mean, the dude had only 600 yards and 6 TDs in college in his final year.... and you have Crabtree sitting pretty there? WTF? The Raiders are the worst franchise in the NFL, bar none. Seriously, Lions fans, take solace, because Matt Millen is gone and at least you don't have Al Davis. That was the dumbest pick I've seen in a long time.

i was jumping in JOY when good old AL did what he did.... i was praying for Jerry Reese to pull the trigger move up to grab Crabtree.. but oo wells.. eve if he didn't.. i still thought we'll either get one of the top WR we had on our board, which we did..

p.s.. i'm so glad our OWNER isn't some old fart that's insane.. speaking of good old Al he looks like my freaking grandfather(the asian version)..

UK, I hadn't seen the game when you wrote this. I was coaching my kid's team this morning so I had to record it. Came home, posted on here and then looked and saw you responded, I knew chances are you were telling me the score of the game, so I avoided the thread all day because of it. :P

sorry Boo , ( that was thoughtless of me ) i wont post the scores in future .

Ronanldo and Rooney have all but sealed the title for you with this stunning comeback ( IMO )

Good draft from Reese so far !