SportsWrath

Perhaps he's worth a dime...

boohyah

he finally arrived last year but it doesn't look like he wants to kick his bad habits

Yeah he played reasonably well but I think the Giants have had enough with head cases. Definitely seems like Reese is avoiding players with any issues.

Yeah he played reasonably well but I think the Giants have had enough with head cases. Definitely seems like Reese is avoiding players with any issues.

He just signed 2 guys with domestic disturbances in their background (Bernard/ Boley), he hasn't given up hope on Plaxico and he drafted Bradshaw knowing full well he had to serve time later on. So I wouldn't say he's avoiding them.

Jones will have his suitors, the guy is 6-6 and has the talent. This guy has a background, but it has nothing on Pacman. Plus he'll come cheap.

He could be the perfect reclaimation project. This is not Plaxico, where the guy had success and decided to piss it away.

He just signed 2 guys with domestic disturbances in their background (Bernard/ Boley), he hasn't given up hope on Plaxico and he drafted Bradshaw knowing full well he had to serve time later on. So I wouldn't say he's avoiding them.

Jones will have his suitors, the guy is 6-6 and has the talent. This guy has a background, but it has nothing on Pacman. Plus he'll come cheap.

He could be the perfect reclamation project. This is not Plaxico, where the guy had success and decided to piss it away.

Yeah but those were minor compared to drug addiction and Bradshaw got a raw deal. I think the Giants should definitely give it a try but I doubt it will happen.

Yeah but those were minor compared to drug addiction and Bradshaw got a raw deal. I think the Giants should definitely give it a try but I doubt it will happen.

Roughing up women isn't really minor, Bernard supposedly went nuts after some girl. Jones really is only harming himself.

Bradshaw stole a playstation dammit, that's huge.

Maybe he will turn out to be the next great White Giants WR...come to think of it, who was the last great white giants reciever...does Easy Eddie count, or does it go to McHonkie by default?

Jurevicius had some moments,McCaffrey was more known has being a Bronco

Jurevicius had some moments,McCaffrey was more known has being a Bronco

I think McHonkie gets the nod over Jurevicius....and I agree that Eddie didnt become a star until he left the giants. Did we keep Calloway instead of McCaffrey, was that what happened? I dont remember

I think McHonkie gets the nod over Jurevicius....and I agree that Eddie didnt become a star until he left the giants. Did we keep Calloway instead of McCaffrey, was that what happened? I dont remember

We had a hard on for Michigan players and loved Calloway

Jurevicius had a nice last year with us, we should have kept him.

Ed Mc Caffrey was a freak of nature, the guy wore the least amount of protection permissible and took some helacious hits out there. Guy was fearless.

We got rid of mcCaffrey for another one of the ex Broncos we brought in at the time, the immortal Arthur Marshall, whom all I remember ever doing was taking an end around, winding up left handed and heaving it 60 yards incomplete.

This was around the time we were becoming the NJ Broncos. Horan for Landeta, Michael Brooks for Pepper Johnson etc etc etc