SportsWrath

Jeremy Shockey is injured, wont train, complains 2 QB

JackStroud

this is Shocking news........who would have thought he would turn out like that in New Orleans

Oh well, we'll just take our two 2nd rounders and limp off into the sunset LOL

Heavens he even started an argument with Drew Brees during a game on the sideline

what a competitor

this is Shocking news........who would have thought he would turn out like that in New Orleans

Heavens he even started an argument with Drew Brees during a game on the sideline

what a competitor

link?

No Link......it was part of a discussion on Sirrius NFL network last night with Ralph Vaccaccio

Ralph also said Giants were not terribly thrilled with Kiwi as a LBer......thus he stays at end

Any other BREAKING news?? :rolleyes:

no that was all Ralph had......its a slow NFL period now as we await the draft

oh he did confirm we offered 80 million for Haynesworth......Pat whatshisface said that would have made the Giants front 4 "Sick"......I think were pretty loaded without Albert

with the Skins luck he'll be jailed for the MV arrest

no that was all Ralph had......its a slow NFL period now as we await the draft

oh he did confirm we offered 80 million for Haynesworth......Pat whatshisface said that would have made the Giants front 4 "Sick"......I think were pretty loaded without Albert

with the Skins luck he'll be jailed for the MV arrest

I heard it was only 64 mil. But thats water under the bridge now.

Manningham is 82.

I sold my Shockey jersey for $5 on e-bay, and I threw in a 75th anniversary tape with it.

I just picked up a Ward jersey from the Giants clearance section for $8.96. Kinda sad it's worth more than a Shockey.

what a competitor

yeah and Brees quickly jumped right back in his ass and Shockey kept his mouth shut the rest of the season. It was the Chargers game as for wanting more money, he knows he isnt getting shit unless he stays healthy and performs like he needs to. I hated Shockey when he was with the Giants, and hated the Saints front office for making this stupid ass move, but he was relatively quiet this year, and in typical Shockey fashion he was injured all year. Here is what Saints fans are saying about it.

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104597

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...or-a-new-deal/