SportsWrath

Fairweather fans complaining thread.

The only thing worse than a fairweather fan, is a WOMAN fairweather fan, or should I say, college chic fairweather fans. They don't watch games all year, they only know who's playing because of their father or bf and then when their team wins, they act like they've made some tremendous accomplishment. I want to cunt punt every single one of these fucking whores.

:furious: :furious: :furious:

The only thing worse than a fairweather fan, is a WOMAN fairweather fan, or should I say, college chic fairweather fans. They don't watch games all year, they only know who's playing because of their father or bf and then when their team wins, they act like they've made some tremendous accomplishment. I want to cunt punt every single one of these fucking whores.

When the Giants beat the Packers in the NFCCG I saw so many girls away messages as

"THIRD TYNES A CHARM!!!!" I was like, I didn't even know you liked football and all of sudden

your a Giants fan now?

When the Giants beat the Packers in the NFCCG I saw so many girls away messages as

"THIRD TYNES A CHARM!!!!" I was like, I didn't even know you liked football and all of sudden

your a Giants fan now?

god that is so lame. What is wrong with people.

My away message in big, bold letters was:

DESTINATION: ARIZONA

I have some friends' whose away messages are, WE WON FUCK EVERYBODY or WE PUT EVERYBODY TO SHAME!!!

I had to respond to the last one, I said, how did you put everybody to shame by barely beating the Cardinals? She got pissed, so I felt better. :TU:

I have some friends' whose away messages are, WE WON FUCK EVERYBODY or WE PUT EVERYBODY TO SHAME!!!

I had to respond to the last one, I said, how did you put everybody to shame by barely beating the Cardinals? She got pissed, so I felt better. :TU:

The officials had a hand in that win also. Why wasn't the last play the Cardinals had

reviewed from upstairs? Sure it was unlikely that it would have been overturned, but

you've got to review that play. The Cards would have had the ball on the Steelers 29 yard

line (because of Harrison taking his helmet off) and there's a chance they could have scored,

it's not out of the realm of possibilities.

And seriously...18 penalties called during the game? This is the Superbowl, you call the

OBVIOUS shit, not ticky tacky calls.

The officials had a hand in that win also. Why wasn't the last play the Cardinals had

reviewed from upstairs? Sure it was unlikely that it would have been overturned, but

you've got to review that play.

And seriously...18 penalties called during the game? This is the Superbowl, you call the

It's the Steelers man. I'm willing to bet that there has never been a Steelers game where they had more penalties than their opponents.

It's the Steelers man. I'm willing to bet that there has never been a Steelers game where they had more penalties than their opponents.

actually there is, in 1974 they had what is still the 3rd most penalties in a SB and they still won.

you've got to review that play. The Cards would have had the ball on the Steelers 29 yard

line (because of Harrison taking his helmet off) and there's a chance they could have scored,

it's not out of the realm of possibilities.

The one I didn't get was the over-turned fumble by Warner. Sure it was a forward pass, but it was also blatantly Intentional Grounding.

This is why I am with Boohyah on watching the game alone or with a few friends. If you go to large gatherings of the SB everybody is suddenly a fan or just knew what was going to happen. Woman who know nothing about football though are the worst.

I agree, I respect a woman who i know is a fan just like i respect a man who i know is a fan...but there is something extra wrong with a woman who doesn't watch all the games and then all of a sudden they got all the gear on and talking the loudest shit.

When I meet chicks like that, i ask them to name 5 players from their favorite team. That usually shuts them up. (but being women, not for long)

This is why I am with Boohyah on watching the game alone or with a few friends. If you go to large gatherings of the SB everybody is suddenly a fan or just knew what was going to happen. Woman who know nothing about football though are the worst.

When I'm watching any football game, my wife goes to another room. One of the key things to our marriage I think is that, while we do have plenty in common, there are things we don't, so we don't ruin it for each other by making comments on each others shows. I'm sure she's got to question why I feel the need to wear Giants jerseys while watching the game, but she accepts it. I don't get the fascination with shit like Oprah and American Idol either.

I watched the game last night on my own, with my 4 year old sitting with me only cause he wanted soda. My daughter came down and asked why the "Jets" are not in the superbowl, to which I told her I'd answer her later....much later. She's a "Jets" fan because she wants to be the opposite of me for some reason. Bigblue would have a fit.

I watched Superbowl 35 with my dad, to make things worse, with us losing badly, was the constant comments about how every Giants was "no good". I love my dad, but he hasn't been invited back since.

God I hate the Eagles....all day yesterday I was fantasizing about Jacobs driving Palamalu all the way back to Samoa....then I woke up..." :brooding:

When I'm watching any football game, my wife goes to another room. One of the key things to our marriage I think is that, while we do have plenty in common, there are things we don't, so we don't ruin it for each other by making comments on each others shows. I'm sure she's got to question why I feel the need to wear Giants jerseys while watching the game, but she accepts it. I don't get the fascination with shit like Oprah and American Idol either.

I watched the game last night on my own, with my 4 year old sitting with me only cause he wanted soda. My daughter came down and asked why the "Jets" are not in the superbowl, to which I told her I'd answer her later....much later. She's a "Jets" fan because she wants to be the opposite of me for some reason. Bigblue would have a fit.

I watched Superbowl 35 with my dad, to make things worse, with us losing badly, was the constant comments about how every Giants was "no good". I love my dad, but he hasn't been invited back since.

I feel ya man....I watched snippets of the game yesterday as I was on full babysitting and homework mode. Thank God it wasn't a SB I was particularly interested in. You tell Salma there not to tarry too long with you....I have a full course of degradation waiting for later on this evening. :drool:

I watched the game last night on my own, with my 4 year old sitting with me only cause he wanted soda. My daughter came down and asked why the "Jets" are not in the super bowl, to which I told her I'd answer her later....much later. She's a "Jets" fan because she wants to be the opposite of me for some reason. Bigblue would have a fit.

I am not as bad as you but the people who ride you for being a fan and they clearly aren't are the people who piss me off. Being a fan for 1 week doesn't give them the right to talk smack. My daughter watched some of the game with me, also 4, and I didn't mind. I was cheering for the Cardinals, I usually cheer for the under dogs when the Giants are out, and she'd cheer too or state how the ball went high on that pass. I don't mind people who are clueless about football but I fucking hate people who pretend they are fans. My dad will ride me about the Giants when they lose but he is a good sport and he actually watches the NFL so I don't mind it. Maybe I am just misogynist but for some reason women who watch one game and are suddenly fans just really piss me off.

I would hogtie my kids and not feed them for days if they went against BIGBLUE!!!!! :P

I would hogtie my kids and not feed them for days if they went against BIGBLUE!!!!! :P

She's 9, so she's big into the whole "my dad supports them so I'm going to support someone else". It's kinda her way of rebelling, well that and refusing to tidy her room.

I follow the Giants/Manchester United, so she follows the Jets/Liverpool.

She's 9, so she's big into the whole "my dad supports them so I'm going to support someone else". It's kinda her way of rebelling, well that and refusing to tidy her room.

I follow the Giants/Manchester United, so she follows the Jets/Liverpool.

Better she rebel that way than the alternatives. ;)

I guess I got lucky, cause my daughter or son never did that. And thankfully, I'm kinda unstable when it comes to dealing with dislike of my Giants!!! :P