SportsWrath

Amani leaving the sad, sick Giants

US Patriot

In todays paper, Ralph Vacchiano, wrote a very long column about the great Amani. He has 668 catches for 9,497 and 54 td's in his career. Amani said, about the coaches:" Look, we can't keep him sticking around. We've got to turn the page. We can't just keep letting him go on and on." Toomer is looking forward to testing the market and that " I definitely think that in the current situation I don't think I could go back". The real solution to all of the Giants problems is getting rid of the coaches - Goofy Offensive Coach and Toxic Tom who listens to him and allows him to keep coaching when we are losing games. Mr. Reese, please get us good coaches.

We have great coaches aside from Gilbride.

If you do leave Amani, which seems inevitable, I wish you luck. One of my favorite Giants of all time. :worshippy:

Toxic Tom is not a "great" coach. He let goofy Gilbride keep calling plays that were not working and the Giants lsot the games. A"great" coach would have cured that crappy situation. The Giants can get a really "great" head coach to replace terrible Tom. I'm talking about the intelligent, greatly respected and successful Bill Parcels. Jerry, please bring this "SUPERMAN' back to the Giants to lead them to next years Super Bowl.

Jackass Jerry Reese

Elegent Eli Manning

Problem child Plaxico Burress

Bruiser Brandon Jacobs

Asshole Antonio Pierce

This maintains the theme of the thread of let's be juvenile and call the staff names.

I gotta say, Im pretty disappointed that Gil is still around. The guy is a moron. I think losing Spags, and keeping Gil is going to prove to be costly.

AnyHow, Toomer, you have been a ray of light in a dark place for many years, and was still able to help bring us to the top. God bless you what ever ends up happening. I will always be a fan.

Jackass Jerry Reese

Elegent Eli Manning

Bruiser Brandon Jacobs

Asshole Antonio Pierce

This maintains the theme of the thread of let's be juvenile and call the staff names.

boob bush, cheney the coward. dude is just a master of clever alliterative nicknames

Jackass Jerry Reese

Elegent Eli Manning

Bruiser Brandon Jacobs

Asshole Antonio Pierce

ELEGANT is a bad word? :unsure:

We have great coaches aside from Gilbride.

If you do leave Amani, which seems inevitable, I wish you luck. One of my favorite Giants of all time. :worshippy:

I disagree with that.. Coughlin promoted Gilbride... he's directly responsible for letting a golden opportunity slip.

I disagree with that.. Coughlin promoted Gilbride... he's directly responsible for letting a golden opportunity slip.

did you ever think that gilbride is severely hampered by a QB with limited touch? A QB who can't throw a slant pattern to save his life? A QB who can't develop a screen? I would think if you put a gun to his head, you would get that kind of reasoning.

did you ever think that gilbride is severely hampered by a QB with limited touch? A QB who can't throw a slant pattern to save his life? A QB who can't develop a screen? I would think if you put a gun to his head, you would get that kind of reasoning.

Yes.. a smart QB who's very coachable I might add.. IF (big if) you get the right coaching staff in place.