SportsWrath

Was Plax the best Giants FA signing ever

BurnThePhilFans

No model does because that's what photoshop is for; professionally anyway. Hell anybody with a decent body and rack could be a model. Professional makeup, good photographer and a digital artist and it's a slam dunk.

:drool:

Change your name to Killjoy!.

Anyway for what it's worth, while in Ireland she was on Celebrity Big Brother from the UK and all I could say is "fucking wow". There's also plenty of photos shot of her outside the studio and there's little fall off. The girl is genuinely hot.

Did it cement your love of the 49ers that game. Did you own a Montana jersey for several before jumping on the Giants bandwagon................you've been found out!!!!

Admit it, you got a larry fitzgerald jersey from Santa. :furious:

That was the one game I really wished could have been one of mutual annihilation. MAD for the NFL. The 69'ers and the Broke Backs...lol. Who did I hate more. :confused:

No model does because that's what photoshop is for; professionally anyway. Hell anybody with a decent body and rack could be a model. Professional makeup, good photographer and a digital artist and it's a slam dunk.

:drool:

LOL!!! You've been peeking...lol.

Anyway for what it's worth, while in Ireland she was on Celebrity Big Brother from the UK and all I could say is "fucking wow". There's also plenty of photos shot of her outside the studio and there's little fall off. The girl is genuinely hot.

There are just some hot chicks that stay hot in person. I once saw Salma in a fleeting glance in Mid Town during the summer and she was hot. But some are pure studio jobs....Charlize Theron the actress is a dog in person in my opinion. Saw her back in the late 90's when she was supposedly hot. :TD:

:P

I will say that the model does need a good base; you can only polish a turd so much. From watching a few episodes of America's Top Model it's amazing what digital photography can do. As TBCvP has pointed out some are just hot or at least are high maintenance enough to look hot all the time.

:P

I will say that the model does need a good base; you can only polish a turd so much. From watching a few episodes of America's Top Model it's amazing what digital photography can do. As TBCvP has pointed out some are just hot or at least are high maintenance enough to look hot all the time.

That show should be banned off of TV, those girls are sickly thin and half of them are flat out ugly.

I don't think he's quite good enough, but he's a hall of fame person after what he did last year.

Forget what he did last year.... I mean the guy has a heart of gold. However, Everson has almost 60 career int and was selected to the pro-bowl 4 times. He is the only defensive back in NFL history to lead the league in int three times. i THINK I think its BULLSHIT he has'nt crack the list of semi-finalists.

Forget what he did last year.... I mean the guy has a heart of gold. However, Everson has almost 60 career int and was selected to the pro-bowl 4 times. He is the only defensive back in NFL history to lead the league in int three times. i THINK I think its BULLSHIT he has'nt crack the list of semi-finalists.

Im starting my campaign for Everson Walls, just like I did for Harry Carson. If he dont make the HOF soon, Im blowin shit up. :furious:

My high school physics teacher once said that the modeling industry is run by fags who want all the girls to look like 12 year old boys; I think there's a lot of truth to that.

Exactly their idea of feminine beauty is a sickly looking boney assed youth between the ages of 16-20. Curves repulse them.

Yeah for some reason he does not have a constituency pulling for his membership.