SportsWrath

mcnabb's phone stunt

Herc

what exactly did he do that was so bad? he ran out of bounds, it looked like he bent over for something, but I couldn't make out what he did at all. all i know is he got a penalty.

he picked up our phone and either said something to someone or pretended to say something

I don't think it was a big deal. It was spontaneous and he apologized for it afterwards. The Joe Horn cellphone deal was a lot more classless.

td celebrations don't bother me that much. i think it's worse to go to another team's sideline and mockingly touch all their shit while they are deflated.

Midas, if one of our guys had cut him up afterwards, then we'd be in all sorts of shit right now. Like Echo said, keep it in the memory banks for next year.

what kind of shit? they'd fine the guy and maybe suspend him a game next year right? am i forgetting something?

Too bad Pierce didn't do it.

:LMAO: god he fell off fast. i understand getting beat by westbrook, and i know buckhalter is stll a rb and supposed to be quicker than AP but he looked SO bad when he got turned around like that

what kind of shit? they'd fine the guy and maybe suspend him a game next year right? am i forgetting something?

Calm down, you're not forgetting anything, but what if someone speared him and hurt him because of it, you think it would be a one game suspension?. It would be dumb on our part to do so. Let it go.

Calm down, you're not forgetting anything, but what if someone speared him and hurt him because of it, you think it would be a one game suspension?. It would be dumb on our part to do so. Let it go.

im not mad or anything, that was a serious question. i wasn't sure if you meant something else besides a fine and/or suspension.

td celebrations don't bother me that much. i think it's worse to go to another team's sideline and mockingly touch all their shit while they are deflated.

I agree with you totally. Very classless and I would have bashed him upside his helmet with mine. Did we ever do that to you fuck face when were laying your ass out last year...no. I am so sorry the Eagles squeezed into the playoffs as we would have seen the end of McNabb and Reid.

:LMAO: god he fell off fast. i understand getting beat by westbrook, and i know buckhalter is stll a rb and supposed to be quicker than AP but he looked SO bad when he got turned around like that

I get so tired of seeing the backs of our players jerseys, Webster is the only legitmate cover guy on the whole team, i was somewhat impressed with Kenny Phillips as a rookie besides that we need a corner if free agency a lock down corner opposite Webster and a damn linebacker that can cover a TE or RB shit

I chalk this up to a heat of the moment thing for an insecure fella. Its apparent that he is not the calmest and coolest of cats in a big spot and this was probably his way of relaxing, sure beats his past stunts like puking on himself and as TO once said, crapping his pants.

I chalk this up to a heat of the moment thing for an insecure fella. Its apparent that he is not the calmest and coolest of cats in a big spot and this was probably his way of relaxing, sure beats his past stunts like puking on himself and as TO once said, crapping his pants.

Is that why DFNG is an Eagles fan? It all makes sense now. :doh: