SportsWrath

donovan4prez's easy money tip of the week

donovan4prez

what's up lunesta....your screenname fits you perfectly seeing as how your posts put me to sleep

someone took my picture of lawrence taylor (the old lt) from over my sig

Oh you've been asleep? That would explain the long absence.

Silly me. I was thinking you were hiding because of the 9-6-1 limp into the playoffs.

Nice job on the cowturds though. Beauty.

D4P is back! he only shows up when the egirls do well....when they suck he hides like the rest of the clowns in Philly. Did you come back to see what a Superbowl trophy looks like?

poodle, i'm shocked at you. are you calling me a bandwagoner or fairweather fan? wasn't i the same guy that showed up after the superbowl loss in 04? after the terrell owens debacle?

i haven't been around because honestly i've been traveling....dubai, africa, latin america, china.....football season has always been busy for me work-wise.

i would've been back after the first ass-whooping we put on you last month or definitely after we got into the playoffs.

i'm back cause i want to help giant fans make some cash to pay down all those credit card bills you made during the holiday season

poodle, i'm shocked at you. are you calling me a bandwagoner or fairweather fan? wasn't i the same guy that showed up after the superbowl loss in 04? after the terrell owens debacle?

i haven't been around because honestly i've been traveling....dubai, africa, latin america, china.....football season has always been busy for me work-wise.

i would've been back after the first ass-whooping we put on you last month or definitely after we got into the playoffs.

i'm back cause i want to help giant fans make some cash to pay down all those credit card bills you made during the holiday season

Ah that explains everything. Except the offseason, which followed a humiliating 8-8 cellar finish.

But I bet you had an extra summer job or something right.

it's ok, we know you didnt show up after the eagles beat us cuz you knew we were playing w/o jacobs and you're a fair guy ;)

Burger King employees get to travel the world on business. Shit, I thought the matching 401k was a big deal but damn!!!

glad to hear you are gainfully employed...ass whooping? yeah right, you are a Dominic Hixon reception away from missing the playoffs. Hopefully you come back after the Giants beat this shit out of the eagles on Sunday.

D4P.....nice :)

The Eagles get hot and its trash talk time.....WHOO HOO!!! Giants by 10 over the Egirls, 24-14. You cant stop our run game. Now be here on Monday. ;)

you mean like the last game when we held the entire offense to 211 total yards......which most came on a garbage-time drive and meaningless score?

face it, without burress you're a mediocre team

you mean like the last game when we held the entire offense to 211 total yards......which most came on a garbage-time drive and meaningless score?

If we are " mediocre" than what word would you use to describe a team that has never won a Superbowl ?

i totally understand reading isn't a strong suit of yours but have your mommy guide you through.

try reading my post again dumbass

We Beat the Panthers without Buress in a game where the Number 1 spot in the playoffs was on the line? Again, how can you call anyone mediocre when your team has failed every season since leather helmets were discarded. Think man, think !

Without our big RB healthy, and a couple of key lineman? Yeah, no one said you didnt beat us handily that game. Speaking of garbage time, that was a good amount of your points from the first game. The run game I speak of, is from our first 1/2 of the season, when we were healthy. Like we are now.

Be here on Monday Sally.

We got lucky that the wind knocked that field goal off course to Beat the Panthers without Buress in a game where the Number 1 spot in the playoffs was on the line? Again, how can you call anyone mediocre when your team has failed every season since leather helmets were discarded. Think man, think !

fixed

panthers are not your division rivals

fixed

panthers are not your division rivals

Neither are the The Eagles. True they are in the same Div, but ridiculous to compare them with teams with multiple Superbowl Victories like Washington and Dallas. Someday they may be in the same league, but not today, and not this Sunday.