SportsWrath

donovan4prez's easy money tip of the week

donovan4prez

The Eagles will lose because Andy Reid must spend all of his practice time this week explaining to Donavan McNabb the overtime rules in the playoffs ( D4P- there are no ties in the postseason) It will take days to get this simple concept through Donovan's thick peanut-shaped scull.

The Eagles will lose because Andy Reid must spend all of his practice time this week explaining to Donavan McNabb the overtime rules in the playoffs ( D4P- there are no ties in the postseason) It will take days to get this simple concept through Donovan's think peanut-shaped scull.

I wonder if McNabb was a captain for that tie game. Meaning, he got an explanation of overtime rules at the coinflip.

I think the eagles switch up their captains routinely so I'm not sure.

The Eagles will loose because McNabb is auditioning for a new team and Reid is already salivating at the idea of how many Big Macs he will order with all his free time.

I hope he shaves before he devours those Macs. Andy with special sauce in his beard is a visual I do not need.

games where our run game struggled..... 2nd eagles game, second dallas game, arizona, the steelers and cleveland. Well.... Jacobs missed all or most of the game in all of those games except cleveland and pitt. Essentially nobody has stopped a healthy Giants running game all season except the Steelers and Browns.... look forward to us racking up yards on the ground once again Sunday...

sure most mediocre teams go 12 -4 and become the #1 seed D4P. That's how it works. How does it feel that the team you just beat with your first stringers only beat our second stringers by one point. Your team is about to get waxed on Sunday.

sure most mediocre teams go 12 -4 and become the #1 seed D4P. That's how it works. How does it feel that the team you just beat with your first stringers only beat our second stringers by one point. Your team is about to get waxed on Sunday.

what is it with stupid giant fans being unable to read and comprehend?

i stated that the giants became a mediocre team the moment they suspended burress for the season.

let me break it down again.......

before plaxico "the idiot" burress shot himself the giants were 11-1 (outstanding team...best in football)

after the suspension the giants were 1-3 (mediocre)

any questions?

i stated that the giants became a mediocre team the moment they suspended burress for the season.

before plaxico "the idiot" burress shot himself the giants were 11-1 (outstanding team...best in football)

any questions?

hmm, who was that one win against...oh that's right, the #2 seed in the NFC. Listen I think it's nice you have a team to route for this year, and you get all those warm fuzzies inside as you watch Andy Reid look 5 pounds heavier every week, but your team is getting waxed this week. I will be surprised if the egirls hold the Giants under 200 yards rushing with a healthy Jacobs and Ward.

hmm, who was that one win against...oh that's right, the #2 seed in the NFC. Listen I think it's nice you have a team to route for this year, and you get all those warm fuzzies inside as you watch Andy Reid look 5 pounds heavier every week, but your team is getting waxed this week. I will be surprised if the egirls hold the Giants under 200 yards rushing with a healthy Jacobs and Ward.

so? carolina are a bunch of frauds too.....you'll see.

after we kick your asses this week, we'll do the same to carolina next week

and we wont need the wind, a phantom pass interference call, and a backup runningback to get the job done either

oh, and sorry to hear about your father

any questions?

Sure, how does someone get born this stupid? :)

The 3 losses, were you paying attention? Plax was not the only one out. What happened when he was the only one out? We WAXED SEA, We beat PITT(although Jacobs was in, he wasnt productive), We beat WASH and we beat AZ. Down the stretch, during the time you are referring to, we opted NOT to play Jacobs and others because we were totyally in the drivers seat and werent going to bring him back till we needed him. What happened when we did bring back Jacobs?? We obtained a 1st rd bye and HFA throughout the playoffs. Mediocre?? I think the only thing mediocre is your knowledge of whats goin on. Or your team. who's about to be exposed by the CHAMPS!!!

Oh, and, dont get overacheiving mixed up with being good. Reality is, we are not mediocre, the Eagles are overacheiving, and THEY, will be brought back down to earth Sun. ;)

so? carolina are a bunch of frauds too.....you'll see.

after we kick your asses this week, we'll do the same to carolina next week

and we wont need the wind, a phantom pass interference call, and a backup runningback to get the job done either

oh, and sorry to hear about your father

thanks, I appreciate it.

Carolina is quietly better than you think.

any questions?

of course. Eagles will win a Superbowl this year just like back in 199never. Stock up on the prozac or Nyquill or whatever you're mixing with cheap gin, and get set for yet another Phiily meltdown sandwich on Giants bread.

of course. Eagles will win a Superbowl this year just like back in 199never. Stock up on the prozac or Nyquill or whatever you're mixing with cheap gin, and get set for yet another Phiily meltdown sandwich on Giants bread.

Wit? or witout?

If we run effectively and burn clock we win. They'll get pass happy and that will be that, expect a world of screens and possibly Buck and West in the backfield which they've done before in pro set. If they get off with them putting a lot of pressure on our LB's again, well it could be a long day.

either way, Philly fans are bitches and most of them act like they've already won...oh how wrong they are indeed.

games where our run game struggled..... 2nd eagles game, second dallas game, arizona, the steelers and cleveland. Well.... Jacobs missed all or most of the game in all of those games except cleveland and pitt. Essentially nobody has stopped a healthy Giants running game all season except the Steelers and Browns.... look forward to us racking up yards on the ground once again Sunday...

Our running game was not struggling in the Cleveland game at all (7.2 ypc). For some reason we kept going back to the pass resulting in 3 INTS (GILBRIDE). Then it got to the point where we had no choice but to pass.

The real unit that struggled in that game was our pass rush. They all looked hungover.

i made $6,000 on this bet.....now my trip to tampa is paid for

i hope you took my advice.

did you collect on this bet before you cried about your account being banned or after it was reinstated because Nem couldn't take the pissing and moaning....you sounded like a 5 year old girl that had her barbie doll taken...now good luck to your team and congrats on winning some cash in the process.

did you collect on this bet before you cried about your account being banned or after it was reinstated because Nem couldn't take the pissing and moaning....you sounded like a 5 year old girl that had her barbie doll taken...now good luck to your team and congrats on winning some cash in the process.

it was after the crying to nemesis and before the ass-cutting philly gave ny