SportsWrath

Tomorrows news

Lubeck

Tomorrow you will read how the San Diego win will inspire them to go the distance like the Giants did in the 08 playoffs.

While I appreciate the love the Giants get everytime a team makes a late-season victory, I am getting a little sick of the constant reference to the Giants and I just know the AP/Reuters hacksters will once again try and make a connection cause their no-talent hacks that just take a storyline and bleed it dry.

Tomorrow you will read how the San Diego win will inspire them to go the distance like the Giants did in the 08 playoffs.

While I appreciate the love the Giants get everytime a team makes a late-season victory, I am getting a little sick of the constant reference to the Giants and I just know the AP/Reuters hacksters will once again try and make a connection cause their no-talent hacks that just take a storyline and bleed it dry.

Monday's news will read how the Philadelphia eagles' win will inspire them to go the distance like the Giants did in the 08 playoffs :TU:

Every shit team in this years playoffs is "the New York Giants of last season". I'm tired of hearing it already.

Remember the days when it was unheard of for a wild card team to get to a Super Bowl...let alone win one?

No kidding. I remember when the wild-card team was like having to interview a black coach even though you'd already made up your mind who you were going to hire.......redundant.

Nah Lube...the news will be what it always is....That Jerra' isn't going to fire the mentally challenged former bathroom attendent he has "running" his team.

Then there will be talk of Shannahan being the one...cause Cowher can't decide.....at which point Landry will descend bodily from heaven and take them over and ring in a 100 years of peace and an occasional super bowl ring...

Shit is in the bible.

It's always about the Cowboys and as long as it continues to be bad news...we should let them have the headlines.

C. Wagon