SportsWrath

philly vs dallas

Mr. P

This is hillarious. God I want a shot of Jerry's face right now. :LMAO:

After that last fumble for a TD it looked like he was going to pass out, holding on to the edge of a table. The whole Cowboys team is self destructing and Phillips maybe gone but he can't play and nobody is executing properly on Dallas.

SHUT UP AIKMAN " I always said that the most talented doesn't always make it to the playoffs"

How did he say that with Jones' cock in his mouth ??? I mean it come out so clearly ......

OMG now he says if Dallas comes back in this game blah blah blah ... pretty soon he will need a handi wipe

:o Oh my God, 44-3??

I honestly expected Dallas to lose this game, but I thought at the least, their defense would show up. I figured it would be a tight game and in the end, their QB Shane Falco would blow it like he always does.

This is awesome.

:o Oh my God, 44-3??

I honestly expected Dallas to lose this game, but I thought at the least, their defense would show up. I figured it would be a tight game and in the end, their QB Shane Falco would blow it like he always does.

This is awesome.

Philly sacres me, but this is the same team that tied the Bengals and scored 3 points vs the SKins so ...................

anyway go Vikes

Can anyone find Eggys, Superbowl prediction for this year?

I want to laugh at it and put it in my sig.

Nah, i wouldn't laugh at Egg. The cowboys are who we thought they were and I feel bad for eggy and my friend who called me last to officially declare he's not a Giants fan.