SportsWrath

philly vs dallas

Mr. P

winner makes the playoffs who you want to win?

i think id rather have eagles win since i hate them less than i hate the cowboys

I thought wanting Philly to win was a given? now that the Vikes won the eagles can take the boys out to enjoy the off season with them .... I wonder if Romo will ask McNabb to go to Mexico next week :unsure:

Is it me, or did a ton of teams screw the pooch this week? Carolina nearly blew it, Tampa Bay did, Chicago didn't show up...and Minnesota was pretty piss-poor considering they were playing for a wild card and still had to beat our 2nd stringers in the final seconds.

I thought wanting Philly to win was a given? now that the Vikes won the eagles can take the boys out to enjoy the off season with them .... I wonder if Romo will ask McNabb to go to Mexico next week :unsure:

but with the bucs and bears losses the winner of this game makes the playoffs

Bump. Most of these teams other than Carolina don't scare me. And remember a couple of those long plays by Carolina could have easily been (should have been ) pick sixes the other way. Too me even with the Giants deficiencies this year they are the most complete team outside of maybe Tennessee in the other conference. But the Titans are one Kerry Collins case of Happy Feet out of the playoffs.

but with the bucs and bears losses the winner of this game makes the playoffs

Oh yeah that's right I thought Tampa won I didn't check the score

I would rather meet Philly @ Giants stadium than Dallas Myself

If they make it that far.