RandolphScott

QB- Eli Manning

C- Shaun O'Hara

RG- Chris Snee

DE- Justin Tuck

P- Jeff Feagles

K- John Carney

Linkage

I was just thinking this morning that Eli better get a Pro Bowl this year, he's earned it. Finally, O'Hara and Snee get their due! But how does Jacobs not make it? Literally we have the best rushing attack in the NFL when he's in there.

Next year, add Webster to the list.

I was just thinking this morning that Eli better get a Pro Bowl this year, he's earned it. Finally, O'Hara and Snee get their due! But how does Jacobs not make it? Literally we have the best rushing attack in the NFL when he's in there.

Let me guess who blocks Jacobs. Portis/Turner and Anderson.

No hedgecock.

How about John Carney ?

The main problem is that he splits with 2 other RBs so his numbers aren't stellar like other RB that have to almost carry their team.

My guess is our rushing attack is a collective effort. Jacobs doesn't handle most of the duty by himself like most teams do.

I'm surprised Eli made it though. Not saying he isn't a good QB but I feel there are others in the NFC who are better...

My guess is our rushing attack is a collective effort. Jacobs doesn't handle most of the duty by himself like most teams do.

I'm surprised Eli made it though. Not saying he isn't a good QB but I feel there are others in the NFC who are better...

Eli without question deserved it this year. He's had his best year as a QB. Apart from Warner and Brees, who else is there?

2lsz1g8.jpg

Couple of things:

I agree Midas on Sellers, product of that redskins ballot stuffing IMO.

Warner over Brees is totally wrong. Warner has had a good year, but his wideouts are so good. Brees is a one man army down there and his numbers are through the roof.

Andre Gurode over Shaun O hara. This is the same Gurode who has issues snapping the ball!!!

Cooley is having his worst season IMO and yet here he is as a reserve?

Robbins doesn't get the nod at all is simply wrong. To reward the 2 Williams when the whole diuretics thing is still going is not right. Even with that Robbins has arguably been better.

Couple of things:

I agree Midas on Sellers, product of that redskins ballot stuffing IMO.

Warner over Brees is totally wrong. Warner has had a good year, but his wideouts are so good. Brees is a one man army down there and his numbers are through the roof.

Andre Gurode over Shaun O hara. This is the same Gurode who has issues snapping the ball!!!

Cooley is having his worst season IMO and yet here he is as a reserve?

Robbins doesn't get the nod at all is simply wrong. To reward the 2 Williams when the whole diuretics thing is still going is not right. Even with that Robbins has arguably been better.

I agree. One guy who was snubbed that is as ridiculous of a snub as I can think of is John Abraham down in Atlanta.

Pretty shocked Urlacher didn't make it, since other players made it just on name recognition (Cooley, Sellers).