SportsWrath

NICE TEAM!

BadEgg

oh...wait...a Cowboil fan from NJ? No wonder...

Egg and hotdog both....

I'm glad you finally have something to talk about egghead. We sure did miss you when you took that two week hiatus, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with how dominating the Giants have been.

About Burress though, you can't have it both ways:

Well, Pittsburgh won a Superbowl after replacing him. I guess someone forgot to tell Pittsburgh that Plex actually is Jerry Rice reincarnated.

I never said you said compared him to Jerry Rice. Only a fool would make such a comparison, and I know that you wouldn't. I agree. I would take Ward and maybe 10 other receivers over him...

Burress was expendable and they won a Superbowl without him.

Big Ben wants a big receiver but that does not they need one. Sweed has not be active and this Steelers team, without Jerry -- I mean Plexico -- is doing okay...

Like you said, he's expendable and we can win a superbowl without him.

Egg and hotdog both....

I'm glad you finally have something to talk about egghead. We sure did miss you when you took that two week hiatus, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with how dominating the Giants have been.

And once again Nesta wins...

This egg fellow should just give up.

:o Did you suffer a head injury in your little Cards/Giants spat?

Seattle? Are you kidding?

Better than any Dallas team of the 1990s? Now you are showing your true colors, homer. First of all, the fact that you even make such a statement is bizarre. Really bizarre. Second, it really is a comparison that there is no way of resolving. One thing I would say though, is that the Dallas Cowboys of that era were able to win 3 in 4 years. Let's see what the Giants do.

Did I touch a nerve there eggy? lol, yup, better than any drug induced piece of shit team of the 90's. And I brought up SEA not because they are a powerhouse, but because we didnt have Plax and we destroyed them worse than DAL did.

Just do me a favor egg, while you're getting destroyed here on this MB while throwing lame attempts at trash talk, dont start crying like T.O., okay?

Egg and hotdog both....

I did not say that the Giants cannot win the SB. Plax does not play defense. I have simply said that the Giants WR core is better with PLax than without him. I have said that Hixon does not bring to the table what Plexico did.

Pitt did not need him. We will see about the Giants.

You also take my prior quotes out of context. I was attempting to educate a youngster on this board who suggested that Plax was the second coming of Jerry Rice. Really, Jerry Rice.

Egg and hotdog both....

lol, and hotdog said I was the one who dissappears when his team is doing bad. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm...I don't recall "bragging" on the Skins secondary. Perhaps I am wrong. Not impressed with Arizona. They may have beat Dallas once, but I seriously doubt they will do it again. Right now, they do not look like a playoff team.

My theme this week is not that the Giants suck. It is simply that they are not being very good role models this year, despite the "moral high ground" that many of you purport to take. My other point is that there will be a drop off at the WR position without Burress. A point that many of you "football experts" can't seem to concede. Or don't have the stomach to face. :o

You most certainly were telling us how when we beat the Skins the first time it was because they were banged up in the secondary, and the game would have been different had they been healthy. Now you're telling us they aren't very good just lately, after adding a pro bowl CB. Again, convenient.

As for the Giants moral standing in the league, chances are there won't be an entire book of jokes written specifically about our teams legal issues anywhere in the near future.

Q: What do they call a drug ring in Dallas?

A: A huddle

However, the events of Friday night do in fact disturb the team, and as you can see, they took action without the league or police telling them to. No matter how good Plax is, and no body here will tell you he isn't an amazing athlete, but his career in New York barring league influence, is over. If Antonio is found to have hid the gun, or obstructed justice in any way, he will be dealt with as well, by the team. And if Bradshaw was involved, he will be punished as well, by the team.

Now, Kareem's dui was dumb, Bradshaw's college mistake of stealing a video game was dumb, ut they have been punished, they have served or in the proces of serving their punishments.

As for Hixon, Plax, he is not, nobody is foolish enough to compare Hixon's physical ability to Plax's. However, it should be noted that Eli's play without Plax in the line up has been just as good and perhaps better. Teams that try to key on out running game get burned by Hixon, Toomer, Smith and co. What happens the rest of the way remains to be seen, but this team has been told all year it couldn't do it without Strahan and osi, without Jacobs, without Plax, without Shockey, and yet, they keep rolling. In reality, the doubters coming back now may galvanize the team and make them think they have to prove themselves again, and i think we know what this team is capable of when they play determined.

lol, and hotdog said I was the one who dissappears when his team is doing bad. :rolleyes:

You are the one who dissappears when his team is doing bad -- from your own team's message board. I have not even been around when my team has been doing good lately.

:lol:

You most certainly were telling us how when we beat the Skins the first time it was because they were banged up in the secondary, and the game would have been different had they been healthy. Now you're telling us they aren't very good just lately, after adding a pro bowl CB. Again, convenient.

As for the Giants moral standing in the league, chances are there won't be an entire book of jokes written specifically about our teams legal issues anywhere in the near future.

Q: What do they call a drug ring in Dallas?

A: A huddle

However, the events of Friday night do in fact disturb the team, and as you can see, they took action without the league or police telling them to. No matter how good Plax is, and no body here will tell you he isn't an amazing athlete, but his career in New York barring league influence, is over. If Antonio is found to have hid the gun, or obstructed justice in any way, he will be dealt with as well, by the team. And if Bradshaw was involved, he will be punished as well, by the team.

Now, Kareem's dui was dumb, Bradshaw's college mistake of stealing a video game was dumb, ut they have been punished, they have served or in the proces of serving their punishments.

As for Hixon, Plax, he is not, nobody is foolish enough to compare Hixon's physical ability to Plax's. However, it should be noted that Eli's play without Plax in the line up has been just as good and perhaps better. Teams that try to key on out running game get burned by Hixon, Toomer, Smith and co. What happens the rest of the way remains to be seen, but this team has been told all year it couldn't do it without Strahan and osi, without Jacobs, without Plax, without Shockey, and yet, they keep rolling. In reality, the doubters coming back now may galvanize the team and make them think they have to prove themselves again, and i think we know what this team is capable of when they play determined.

Well, as far as the Skins go, I may have been wrong about my assessment after only one game because they are not playing well NOW. Also, the Skins did do a very good job on the Giants after that opening drive, so it is not totally off base to argue that they may have been in better shape THAT GAME had they been healthy.

As far as the rest of this manuscript goes, I stopped reading after the huddle joke. I never heard that joke before and my eyes are so teary I can't read another word... :lol:

I did not say that the Giants cannot win the SB. Plax does not play defense. I have simply said that the Giants WR core is better with PLax than without him. I have said that Hixon does not bring to the table what Plexico did.

Pitt did not need him. We will see about the Giants.

You also take my prior quotes out of context. I was attempting to educate a youngster on this board who suggested that Plax was the second coming of Jerry Rice. Really, Jerry Rice.

Good. We're all in agreement then. The giants can still win the superbowl without plax.

And you're right. Hixon is not Plax. Plax has spent much more time on the field this year and has 9 more catches and 75 or so more yards to show for it. What will we do without that production?

I'm pretty sure your 'jerry rice' comments stemmed from you putting words in anothers mouth.

Hixon is not as physically and naturally gifted as Plax. But Hixon has something greater than natural ability... DESIRE. Hixon works hard and wants this. He has a fire in his belly that Plaxico just doesn't have. We will be fine.

I've been wondering where the Eli jokes have gone lately...

Personally, I think Plax is a tremendous weapon when healthy. And despite all the things I've said about him, I hope that he can do what it takes to turn his life around, and, pending the legal issues, rejoin the team next year. I know it may seem like a long shot right now, but if he makes an effort and wants to change, I would want him back.

I also don't think any one player is going to replace him, but Hixon will be the biggest part of replacing him and he will do great. But it will also be a greater emphasis on Toomer, Boss, and Moss, *EDIT* Smith (how could I forget Steve Smith) and we'll see a little more of Manningham. He's a wildcard, too, Manningham. That's a guy who has shown in limited reps that he can make plays.

But this Giants team is about DEFENSE, a strong running game, and a cool-headed Eli who is playing with tremendous confidence, and who has turned from a mistake-prone QB to a heady decision-maker who just finds the open receiver.

That formula (strong defense, strong running game, and solid QB) has worked time and time again in winning championships, and that is the exact identity of this team, and we perhaps do it better than anyone.

I'm not worried about Pierce. He was stuck in a bad situation. If he gets anything, it will be a slap on the wrist. If Plax had hurt another patron it would be another thing. But he shot himself and Pierce was just trying to help his friend who was hurt.

I have not even been around when my team has been doing good lately.

Is that what you call it?

Let's take stock shall we:

You beat a bad Washington team (according to you) by 4 points.

You let a bad SF team (according to anyone with half a brain) drop 22 points on your def.

And you dropped a whopping 25 point differential on the worst team in the league's worst division.

:clap: Bravo.

Yeah you weren't around when your team was doing good...... lol

Hixon is not as physically and naturally gifted as Plax. But Hixon has something greater than natural ability... DESIRE. Hixon works hard and wants this. He has a fire in his belly that Plaxico just doesn't have. We will be fine.

I've been wondering where the Eli jokes have gone lately...

Personally, I think Plax is a tremendous weapon when healthy. And despite all the things I've said about him, I hope that he can do what it takes to turn his life around, and, pending the legal issues, rejoin the team next year. I know it may seem like a long shot right now, but if he makes an effort and wants to change, I would want him back.

I also don't think any one player is going to replace him, but Hixon will be the biggest part of replacing him and he will do great. But it will also be a greater emphasis on Toomer, Boss, and Moss, *EDIT* Smith (how could I forget Steve Smith) and we'll see a little more of Manningham. He's a wildcard, too, Manningham. That's a guy who has shown in limited reps that he can make plays.

But this Giants team is about DEFENSE, a strong running game, and a cool-headed Eli who is playing with tremendous confidence, and who has turned from a mistake-prone QB to a heady decision-maker who just finds the open receiver.

That formula (strong defense, strong running game, and solid QB) has worked time and time again in winning championships, and that is the exact identity of this team, and we perhaps do it better than anyone.

I'm not worried about Pierce. He was stuck in a bad situation. If he gets anything, it will be a slap on the wrist. If Plax had hurt another patron it would be another thing. But he shot himself and Pierce was just trying to help his friend who was hurt.

Sorry. If he hid the gun he was doing a little more than "helping a hurt friend."

Sorry. If he hid the gun he was doing a little more than "helping a hurt friend."

There is no evidence that he HID anything. What there is evidence of is that he made sure Plax and his property (the gun) made it back to Plaxico's residence. Anything else is speculation, and I don't think a judge or jury would convict him of a crime for being thrown into a bad situation and trying to help a friend. The gun got there because of Plaxico, not Pierce.

There is no evidence that he HID anything. What there is evidence of is that he made sure Plax and his property (the gun) made it back to Plaxico's residence. Anything else is speculation, and I don't think a judge or jury would convict him of a crime for being thrown into a bad situation and trying to help a friend. The gun got there because of Plaxico, not Pierce.

I said "if." If they can prove the elements of a crime with Pierce's actions, then he is doing a little more than "being thrown" into a bad situation. And a jury could convict him, although it would probably be plead down.

I said "if." If they can prove the elements of a crime with Pierce's actions, then he is doing a little more than "being thrown" into a bad situation. And a jury could convict him, although it would probably be plead down.

You just love that pic of your cowboys where it looks like Romo is fuckin his center in the ass, dont you? :rolleyes:

You just love that pic of your cowboys where it looks like Romo is fuckin his center in the ass, dont you? :rolleyes:

Here we go. The thirty-something king of "Your Mom" jokes with a "Romo fucking his center in the ass" comment. This is what happens when you can't copy somthing relevant that was said by another poster, and then add "I agree." Don't fly without a co-pilot BB...

Here we go. The thirty-something king of "Your Mom" jokes with a "Romo fucking his center in the ass" comment. This is what happens when you can't copy somthing relevant that was said by another poster, and then add "I agree." Don't fly without a co-pilot BB...

What, is that your mom hiking the ball?

And when you add something relevant. let me know. Until then, we all think you are a douchebag....AND I AGREE!!

What, is that your mom hiking the ball?

And when you add something relevant. let me know. Until then, we all think you are a douchebag....AND I AGREE!!

BB, you can't expect board members to run to your defense when you keep setting yourself up like this. WE all know you post without thinking and I agree... :lol:

BB, you can't expect board members to run to your defense when you keep setting yourself up like this. WE all know you post without thinking and I agree... :lol:

Wow, it is getting thin for you, thats bad. I post w/o thinking? I've admitted that many times. This place is mainly for fun. What, are you telling me you think REAL long and hard to post something on here that will make you look smart?LMAO!!!!!

You really need to get a life. :P

Allow me to interject here. D4P is by far the undisputed King of Your Mom jokes.

Just sayin'.

Still doesn't matter. I highly doubt it will happen, and even if it does, the DA has got to know that Pierce's lawyer will easily get him off. No jury is going to convict unless he deliberately lied to police, and there is no evidence. I really don't understand your point as it pertains to Pierce. Either way, Pierce is going to be fine. Even if we lose him for a game or too, that just means Chase Blackburn picks up the slack as he has already done and done very well when Pierce has missed time.

I think you are really missing the greater picture, Egg. The real point is that the Giants are a very deep team and can overcome these little things. The real point is also that the Giants are 11-1, Egg, and they are a game away from wrapping up the division title and will probably have home field advantage throughout the playoffs, while your team is not even a given to sneak into the playoffs.

You come here and start a thread mocking the Giants because of the stupid actions of one player, when the organization is widely respected and has handled this and other problems appropiately... with strength and class.

This organization is greater than the sum of its parts, and the excellence of our coaching staff and front office permeates everything in this organization to the point to which it shows up on the football field.

I don't know if we win the SuperBowl again this year or not, Egg, but what I do know is that it is much better to be a Giants fan than of any other team in the league, and that our team has it's present and future in great hands... and both look extremely bright in terms of dominating this division for the foreseeable future.