SportsWrath

NICE TEAM!

BadEgg

No seriously Egg...I think Hixon can do a good job taking over for Plax the rest of his tenure here

in New York. He's faster than Plaxico too and although he may not command any double teams,

I think the Giants can win without Plax being in the lineup.

Not having Plax is huge. Without him, teams can put 8 in the box, and if Jacobs isn't healthy, they might not even have to do that.

I am confident that Eli will put the team on his shoulders when he has to. We've all seen him do it.

And the defensive line needs to wake the hell up.

Hmmmm...I don't recall "bragging" on the Skins secondary. Perhaps I am wrong. Not impressed with Arizona. They may have beat Dallas once, but I seriously doubt they will do it again. Right now, they do not look like a playoff team.

My theme this week is not that the Giants suck. It is simply that they are not being very good role models this year, despite the "moral high ground" that many of you purport to take. My other point is that there will be a drop off at the WR position without Burress. A point that many of you "football experts" can't seem to concede. Or don't have the stomach to face. :o

The Giants can't foresee an incident like this happening. This isn't Minority Report. He will most likely never wear a Giant uniform again. The Giants organization will be role models for the rest of the spineless teams in the league who coddle these trouble makers, namely Dallas, Cincinnati etc..

At least they stand behind him publicly and never called him out for being injured last year. Then again, he played injured, something the badass Cowboys have trouble doing.

If Pierce drove Burress to the hospital, and then returned to NJ with the gun in his glove box, he could be charged. That is what they are alleging. The police should have been called and the gun turned over. At the latest, at the hospital.

As far as the Cowboys game, I don't care is he is there or not. In three games last season, Romo ran up nearly 100 points on that defense.

Yeah, and almost half came in 1 game. The first game "that defense" played together. Romo can't get it done when the pressure is on. We've seen enough evidence of that, including the whopping 17 points he put up against "that defense" in a home playoff game last year.

The Giants can't foresee an incident like this happening. This isn't Minority Report. He will most likely never wear a Giant uniform again. The Giants organization will be role models for the rest of the spineless teams in the league who coddle these trouble makers, namely Dallas, Cincinnati etc..

At least they stand behind him publicly and never called him out for being injured last year. Then again, he played injured, something the badass Cowboys have trouble doing.

Role models? :lol:

If they wanted to be role models they would have cut him. And they would have cut the DWI guy. And they would not have drafted Bradshaw.

The Giants organization is not concerned with being role models. Make no mistake about it.

If they wanted to be role models they would have cut him. And they would have cut the DWI guy. And they would not have drafted Bradshaw.

The Giants organization is not concerned with being role models. Make no mistake about it.

Gee, thanks for enlightining us about our team. We wouldnt know anything if it weren't for you. :rolleyes: Now go assess your teams problems, thats a much longer list, should keep you busy for awhile. ;)

Why would they cut him and take a hit in the wallet because of what he did? That would be stupid. Trust me, he will never wear the uniform again. Players are human, and not perfect, not even (hold your breath!!) Romo. They make mistakes, and the Giants can't cut every player who slips up, or not draft a good one because of one incident. Don't be ridiculous.

This guy has repeatedly broken rules and embarrassed the Giants. Some teams seem to like this kind of attention, I don't think the Giants do.

we dont trade for convicted felons, cough cough Pacman Jones cough cough, once they get here the bright lights and big city of NY changes people. Bradshaw made one mistake with a playstation hardly the same as having one of your friends shoot and paralyze somebody at a strip join in vegas

we dont trade for convicted felons, cough cough Pacman Jones cough cough, once they get here the bright lights and big city of NY changes people. Bradshaw made one mistake with a playstation hardly the same as having one of your friends shoot and paralyze somebody at a strip join in vegas

So Bradshaw commits a crime and it is a "mistake."

Meanwhile, Pacman is accountable for something his friend did.

Makes sense...

Makes sense...

Nice attempt, but here's the difference.

Bradshaw got in trouble 1 time. Pacman has gotten into trouble more times than anyone can count, and continues to do so, even after being suspended by the league. It will happen again.

the dog doesn't understand why this is an on-going debate. the fact is, all sports organizations are about one thing: winning. And all sports teams will take chances on players/hide infactions/look the other way if the results translate to wins. the notion that the giants are this noble organization that stands as the model for all sports is not the case. some organizations are better than others in this realm, but all are guilty...

Makes sense...

Pacman is the one that instigated the whole ordeal, Bradshaw "borrowed" a play station...yeah I see where removing a playstation is equivalent to shooting somebody!

Pacman is the one that instigated the whole ordeal, Bradshaw "borrowed" a play station...yeah I see where removing a playstation is equivalent to shooting somebody!

the dog is no defender of pacman jones, but he didn't actually shoot anyone...not anymore then burress did...not that action shouldn't have been taken against jones, b/c he certainly was a factor. and when you say "borrowed", did he return the game? the dog is just asking, not for any other reason than the dog does not know the details of that particular case...

the dog doesn't understand why this is an on-going debate. the fact is, all sports organizations are about one thing: winning. And all sports teams will take chances on players/hide infactions/look the other way if the results translate to wins. the notion that the giants are this noble organization that stands as the model for all sports is not the case. some organizations are better than others in this realm, but all are guilty...

Look up in the air, there must be pigs flying.

I agree with the dog.

This is what I've been trying to point out to Yolk Brain. The Giants are in the business of winning, and would be stupid not to take chances on players with questionable character, but a Cowboy fan really has no argument when it comes to comparing the two organizations' tolerance for bad behavior. It's not even close. He'd be better off comparing Dallas to Oakland or Cincinnati.