SportsWrath

NICE TEAM!

BadEgg

If you think Hixon brings what Plax brought to the table you are kidding yourself. Not this year.

We already know what we'll be doing in January. How about you?

All your games with the likes of San Fran and Seattle are OVER. And it's that cold, cold December again. Remember the sad tale I told you about last year about Dallas in December?

Pittsburgh, NY, Baltimore, Philly. Do you feel the chill?

Look at that injury list. Think it will go down after the Pittsburgh game?

You are not the 2007 Giants.

I dont see any reason what so ever why Hixon cant be a 1000 yard WR. Why cant he be as good as Plax? Cause hes a inch shorter?

A good preseason, a long catch against Seattle, and a few catches against Washington (which has looked soft lately) does not equate to a 1000 yard receiver. You don't give Burress enough credit.

A good preseason, a long catch against Seattle, and a few catches against Washington (which has looked soft lately) does not equate to a 1000 yard receiver. You don't give Burress enough credit.

This is a typical Dallas fan answer -- " you don't give enough credit to criminals who create distractions"

It doesn't matter who is wide right, what matters is who is behind the center. You have an over rated bumbling moron who can't play because of a pink issue, while we have a calm, cool and collective QB at the helm who btw is a Super Bowl MVP. You can say all the shit you want, you are just as clueless as Wade.

And neither do you dipshit. You're just using him now to make Hixon look bad. Homo got tackled once by a Cardinal and broke his pinky. Eli's been knocked around and slammed to the ground and gets right back up, get the hell outta here idiot.

This is a typical Dallas fan answer -- " you don't give enough credit to criminals who create distractions"

Now you are being ignorant. You are underestimating what Plax brought to the playing field last season when he was not a distraction. Wasn't someone just bragging a few weeks ago that Plax caught something like 50 balls for 1,000 yards in 100 degrees below 0 in the NFC Championship last Jan? Do you think Hixon would have done that? :o

Now you are being ignorant. You are underestimating what Plax brought to the playing field last season when he was not a distraction. Wasn't someone just bragging a few weeks ago that Plax caught something like 50 balls for 1,000 yards in 100 degrees below 0 in the NFC Championship last Jan? Do you think Hixon would have done that? :o

No, but Hixon did recover that fumble at the end of the 2nd half to set up Tynes missed 37 yarder.

No, but Hixon did recover that fumble at the end of the 2nd half to set up Tynes missed 37 yarder.

So that means he is going to get open as often as Burress, will most likely draw double coverage, and has the mentality to make all of the great catches in clutch situations that Burress would have made in the playoffs.

:P

No seriously Egg...I think Hixon can do a good job taking over for Plax the rest of his tenure here

in New York. He's faster than Plaxico too and although he may not command any double teams,

I think the Giants can win without Plax being in the lineup.

No seriously Egg...I think Hixon can do a good job taking over for Plax the rest of his tenure here

in New York. He's faster than Plaxico too and although he may not command any double teams,

I'm not doubting that he could be a good player. I just think there will be a drop off this year. Next year, who knows...

Plax is a great player who can add a great dimension to any team he plays for. But he is not the NECESSARY piece of the NY Giants.

Plax is a great player who can add a great dimension to any team he plays for. But he is not the NECESSARY piece of the NY Giants.

Ohhh boy. Feeling good about that big Washington win. I guess we will see how necessary he really is.

Oh please...spare me with that total BULLSHIT.

Are you feeling good about your wins against the 9ers and Seahawks?

I haven't mentioned those games once. In fact, the point of this thread was about me not feeling safe in NJ. It them morphed into a discussion about how Burress is no more than a number 3 WR and Hixon will be in the Hall of Fame.

Serious question: If Pierce is suspended, will Hixon play MLB too? :LMAO:

I'm not doubting that he could be a good player. I just think there will be a drop off this year. Next year, who knows...

Just like there was a drop off when Shockey got hurt and a 4th round draft pick rookie took over, right? just like there was a drop off when Strahan retired and Osi got hurt right?

3 - 0 without Burress in the line up, his presence will be missed, but i think the Giants have more than shown they can adapt and over come.

Oh, and weren't you just bragging on the Skins secondary? And now, after adding Hall all of a sudden they aren't as good, sure seems convenient for your argument.

Oh, and those 3 games Burress missed? 2 of them were at a potential playoff teams home field, against Zona we couldn't rest on the run to carry us because of the high out put offense they have, and against the skins he couldn't rely on the run because they were putting 8, 9 guys in the box. How did those games turn out?

You are a sad, sad little man, you change your argument every week to try and fit into your weekly theme, the Giants suck, have sucked, or will suck. Guess that vast football knowledge everyone claims you have has yet to be shown, cause the Giants just keep proving you wrong.

Just like there was a drop off when Shockey got hurt and a 4th round draft pick rookie took over, right? just like there was a drop off when Strahan retired and Osi got hurt right?

3 - 0 without Burress in the line up, his presence will be missed, but i think the Giants have more than shown they can adapt and over come.

Oh, and weren't you just bragging on the Skins secondary? And now, after adding Hall all of a sudden they aren't as good, sure seems convenient for your argument.

Oh, and those 3 games Burress missed? 2 of them were at a potential playoff teams home field, against Zona we couldn't rest on the run to carry us because of the high out put offense they have, and against the skins he couldn't rely on the run because they were putting 8, 9 guys in the box. How did those games turn out? You are a sad, sad little man, you change your argument every week to try and fit into your weekly theme, the Giants suck, have sucked, or will suck. Guess that vast football knowledge everyone claims you have has yet to be shown, cause the Giants just keep proving you wrong.

Hmmmm...I don't recall "bragging" on the Skins secondary. Perhaps I am wrong. Not impressed with Arizona. They may have beat Dallas once, but I seriously doubt they will do it again. Right now, they do not look like a playoff team.

My theme this week is not that the Giants suck. It is simply that they are not being very good role models this year, despite the "moral high ground" that many of you purport to take. My other point is that there will be a drop off at the WR position without Burress. A point that many of you "football experts" can't seem to concede. Or don't have the stomach to face. :o

I haven't mentioned those games once. In fact, the point of this thread was about me not feeling safe in NJ. It them morphed into a discussion about how Burress is no more than a number 3 WR and Hixon will be in the Hall of Fame.

Serious question: If Pierce is suspended, will Hixon play MLB too? :LMAO:

oh...wait...a Cowboil fan from NJ? No wonder...

Hixon not have two players with him? Then Hixon will get free. Then he will catch the ball. Then Hixon will have two players with him.

Then Toomer will catch the ball. Then Steve Smith will catch the ball. Lots of people will catch the ball.

Or big people will run with the ball, and they will run fast.

HTH.

Ohhh boy. Feeling good about that big Washington win. I guess we will see how necessary he really is.

Plax wasnt around when we destroyed SEA. Ya know, the team we put up 44 on when the cowgirls only managed to put up 34 on em? And Eli was making everyone look like a star. Plax has been virtually invisible, and we are better than any Dallas team of the 90's, so whats your point there eggdouche?

Hmmmm...I don't recall "bragging" on the Skins secondary. Perhaps I am wrong. Not impressed with Arizona. They may have beat Dallas once, but I seriously doubt they will do it again. Right now, they do not look like a playoff team.

My theme this week is not that the Giants suck. It is simply that they are not being very good role models this year, despite the "moral high ground" that many of you purport to take. My other point is that there will be a drop off at the WR position without Burress. A point that many of you "football experts" can't seem to concede. Or don't have the stomach to face. :o

The mods here need to attach something in your signature that reads, "BadEgg for entertainment purposes only".

Plax wasnt around when we destroyed SEA. Ya know, the team we put up 44 on when the cowgirls only managed to put up 34 on em? And Eli was making everyone look like a star. Plax has been virtually invisible, and we are better than any Dallas team of the 90's, so whats your point there eggdouche?

:o Did you suffer a head injury in your little Cards/Giants spat?

Seattle? Are you kidding?

Better than any Dallas team of the 1990s? Now you are showing your true colors, homer. First of all, the fact that you even make such a statement is bizarre. Really bizarre. Second, it really is a comparison that there is no way of resolving. One thing I would say though, is that the Dallas Cowboys of that era were able to win 3 in 4 years. Let's see what the Giants do.